For sewing medium to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products. Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travel ware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances etc. The T111-155 is designed to sew medium to heavy-weight fabrics. Need to sew some handbags, luggage, covers or even sails? This machine can get the job done in 1,600 to 2,500 stitches per minute and with its fully automatic lubrication system you can get all those outdoor and heavy duty projects done.
- Includes assembled table, stand and motor
- Includes clutch motor. Optional servo motor
- Up To 1,600 and 2500 stitches per minute
- Straight lockstitch, 0-8mm stitch length
- Fully automatic lubrication
- Industrial upholstery sewing machine
- Big bobbin m style
- Needle feed (compound feed)
- Alternating presser feet
- Large horizontal axis hook and bobbin
- Adjustable reverse feed
- Locking stitch regulator
- US Warranty 30 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Up to 1600 and 2500 stitches per minute
- Includes walking foot and needle feed
- Rotary hook is twice the size of normal rotary hooks, reducing the times of winding bobbins
- Simple adjustment permits raising and lowering of the center foot which allows for sewing different thicknesses of material and thus assures positive stitching
- Designed for medium to heavy weight materials such as leather, vinyl, jeans, and canvas
- Can also sew heavy weight items such as baggage, cushions, tents, and upholstery
- Auto lubrication with oil pump and pan under head
- Needle size: 135 x 17 up to size 23
- Bobbin size: #1143 M bobbin
- Clearance Under Foot : 1/2" (13mm)
- Needle Bar Stroke : (37mm)
- Stitch Length, Max. : (8mm)
`Needle : 135 x 17
- Bobbin - Metal : 18034 - Pre-wound : M
- Hook : Large Horizontal Rotary
- Work Space : 10 5/16" (260mm)
- Bed Size : 7" x 18-7/8" (178 x 475mm)
- Stitch Type : 301
For sewing medium to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products.
Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances etc.
Long stitch - (8mm).
Large bobbin. Bobbin can be changed without removing article being sewn.
Thread release finger (for heavy thread).
High presser foot lift - 1/2" (13mm).
All gear driven hook mechanism. Large horizontal axis hook.
Adjustable reverse stitching can be same length as foward stitch.
Simple adjustment permit raising and lower of the center foot which allows for sewing different thickness of materials and thus assures positive stitching.
Walking feet, needles and other attachments interchangeable with most other brands walking foot machines.
Feet can be changed for special operations.
Standard attachments easily installed.
Compound feed, walking foot mechanism insures even feeding of material.
Locking stitch regulator prevents changes in stitch length from vibration.
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies
Ships Ground Freight only.
- Table, stand and motor
- Instruction manual
- Parts List
- Accessory Pack:
I only wish I had known about you people a long time back. Thank you, Dale.
Ardith N., Erskine, MN
I could not believe how fast the sewing machine was shipped I ordered it on a tuesday afternoon and I had the machine in my house that same Friday, Your people are so polite and friendly and so Great to work with they have the answers to the questions I asked not like the other companys I was dealing with I needed an upholstery machine and I wasted more than 2 months trying to deal with them and they never returned my calls or emails than I found your website and and gave you a call your company was super I will Highly recomend you. Thank You, Ardie