INCLUDED: DISCONTINUED NLA, Clauss 10721 8" Metal Dressmaker Scissors Shears, Bent Trimmers, Italy
*+7 Extras $700 Values! $300 Travel Bags + $30 Paula Reid Fluff & Stuff DVD Introduction to Machine Quilting +$30 A&E Signature 100% Cotton Quilting 6 Thread Sampler Box, $60 Superlock Thread 12 Spools x 3000 Yards, $30 of 100 Organ HAx1 Needles, Clauss 8" Metal Scissors Make in Italy.
* Synchrony Bank 24 Months No Interest Financing, Equal Monthly Pay plus any applicable taxes. Apply online. Transaction Code 124 Synchrony will advise you of any maximum amount or full credit that you can use towards purchase.
If you've ever dreamed of making incredible quilts and fashion-forward creations, DreamWeaver™ is for you. This versatile quilting and sewing machine is vital for those who love quilting. It was built with you in mind and is the most advanced home-based quilting and sewing machine ever introduced by Brother™. Sew Straight™ Laser Vision Guide makes it easier than ever to sew straight lines. A huge benefit when quilting, piecing, pintucking and aligning rows of stitches. Another exciting feature is the V-Sonic™ Pen Pal for sewing. Just touch the fabric with the sensor pen for needle placement, setting the stitch width and setting the endpoint – simply touch and sew. You'll also love working on our largest workspace ever, and the included wide table will expand your workspace even more! Enjoy smooth, easy pivoting with the Pivot function. No more task lights needed – this machine is 50% brighter than in previous Brother machines! The lockstitch key allows you to tie-off stitches with the press of a button saving you time. Prepare to be mesmerized by the MuVit™ Digital Dual Feed – a motor driven foot that is a great benefit when working with thin or layered fabrics, the MuVit™ function can be controlled using the LCD screen display, and settings for special projects or fabrics can be saved for future use. Immerse yourself in the advanced DreamWeaver™, the machine that makes your hobby easier and more enjoyable than ever!
What makes the V-Series so reVolutionary? Checkout the visionary features and *Industry Firsts included with the DreamWeaver Innov-is VQ3000 Sewing & Quilting Machine:
- EleVen Inch Chassis: All of the V series feature the largest needle to arm distance ever from Brother at 11.25"! At 56 square inches, this is the Largest Workspace Ever from Brother (over 10% more than previous models). Video
- Vibrant 10" Runway® Lighting: 50% brighter than previous models. Video
- V-sonicTM Pen Pal: *Industry First! Set Stitch Width and Length, Change Needle Positions, select sewing end point, and set laser guide position without taking your eyes off of your project. Simply, touch and sew! Video
- Sew StraightTM Laser Vision Guide: *Industry First! Use the built-in laser to assist in create a path to straight sewing in this "seeing is believing"feature. Video
- Velocity up to 1050 Stitches per Minute: The fastest Brother Series ever!
- MuVitTM Digital Dual Feed Top Roller Belt Feed System: *Industry First Replaces the traditional walking foot. This included digitally-controlled, direct motor-driven accessory foot was designed for difficult projects which require special handling- so you can rest assure that your ability to move it smoothly is just a touch away. Video
- SeVen Inch LCD Touch Screen Display: Provides the latest LED, lack-lit technology for clear, bright, efficient viewing of all onscreen operations. Video
- Vast Wide Table Included: Fits a whole Rolled up King Sized Quilt
- *Optional Versatile Multifunction Foot Controller: *Industry First Adjustable and programmable bi-pedal foot controller offers hands-free control of 3 vital quilting and sewing functions: Thread Trim, Reverse Stitch, & Needle Up and Down. Video (available for additional purchase)
- 561 sewing stitches (531 built-in, 30 on CD)
- 14 1-step buttonhole styles
- 3 sewing fonts, 1 Cyrillic font and 1 Japanese font
- Sew Straight™ Laser Vision Guide
- V-Sonic™ Pen Pal for sewing
- MuVit™ Digital Dual Feed
- Our largest workspace ever - 5'' x 11.25''
- Large 3.6'' x 6.0'' LCD touch screen display
- Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® feature
- Pivot function
- Lockstitch key
- Included wide table for larger projects
- Exclusive bag set included
- Speed: up to 1050 stitches per minute
- 13 Bobbin Works Designs with Included Bobbin Case
Click HERE for machine quilter Paula Reid's blog on Brother V Series Sew Straight Laser Guide
Product Brochure for All Brother V Series Machines 2014(.PDF)
- US Warranty 25 Years Head, 6 Years Electrical, 2 Years Parts, 2 Years Labor
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Click here for the Brother VQ3000 Users Guide Instruction Book Operating Manual .pdf
Click HERE for Version 1.05 Update to Brother DreamWeaver VM3000 Sewing Quilting Machine
Click HERE for Instruction manual for using the sensor pen to specify the sewing end point (Version 1.05 or later)
Click here for the VQ3000 Quick Reference Guide.pdf
LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches 3.6 x 6.0
Display (Number of Colors) 260,000
Stitch Select Touch panel
Opening Screen Yes
On-Screen Help Yes
Built-in Languages Yes
On-Screen Editing Yes
Lighting LED 10" Lighting
Needle Threading System Automatic
Thread Tension Automatic
Easy Bobbin Winding Yes
Adjustable Bobbin Winding Speed Yes
Thread Sensor Upper and Bobbin
Thread Sensor On/Off No
Automatic Thread Cutter Yes
Quick Set™ Bobbin Yes
Full USB 1
Computer Connectivity with Update Capability Yes
Mouse Capability by USB Yes
Media Type USB
Bed Area (depth x width) inches 7.7 x 15.6
Work Space (height & width) inches 5.0 x 11.25
Maximum Sewing Speed (stitches per minute) 1,050
Knee Lifter Yes
Feed Dog 7
Back to Beginning Key Yes
Standard Presser Feet Included with Machine 13
Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles) 561 (531 Built-in and 30 on CD)
Buttonhole Styles 14 One-step
Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts 6 (Including 3 Japanese Fonts)
Stitch Width 7mm
Stitch Length 5mm
My Custom Stitch™ Feature Yes
Side Feeding Yes
Start/Stop Button Yes
Speed Controller Yes
Twin Needle Setting Key Yes
Needle Position Key (Up/Down) Yes
Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® Feature Yes
Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment Yes
Presser Foot Leveling Yes
Automatic Presser Foot Lifter Yes
Pivot Function Yes
Free Motion Quilting Foot Yes
Included Quilting Feet Yes
Specialty Feet Included Yes
InnovEye™ Technology No
Accessory Storage Yes
Carrying Case Exclusive bag set
Foot Controller Yes (Multi-function foot controller available for additional purchase)
Warranty 2/6/25 year premium warranty. See premium warranty for details.
UPC Code 012502633761
Machine Dimensions (H x W x D) 22.5'' x 30.5'' x 17.5''
Machine Weight 49.604 lbs
Shipping Weight 59.50 lbs
V 1.04 for Brother V-series models: Innov-is VM6200D, Innov-is VQ3000, Innov-is VE2200. This update improves the USB compatibility. Also Windows 8 Compatibility for All Brother sewing embroidery machine models. Download Both HERE
- ZigZag Foot "J"
- Monogramming Foot "N"
- Overcasting Foot "G"
- Zipper Foot "I"
- Buttonhole Foot "A"
- Blind Stitch Foot "R"
- Button Fitting Foot "M"
- Straight Stitch Foot (SA167)
- Free Motion Quilting Foot "C"
- Free Motion Echo Quilting Foot "E"
- 1/4" Quilting Foot with Guide (SA185)
- Free Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot "O"
- Dual Feed Foot
- Screw (small)
- Needle Set
- Twin Needle
- 10 Bobbins (SA156)
- 10 Bobbin Clips
- Seam Ripper
- Cleaning Brush
- Eyelet Punch
- Screwdriver (small)
- Screwdriver (large)
- Disc-shaped Screwdriver
- Vertical Spool Pin
- Spool Cap (1 Small, 2 Medium, 1 Large, 1 Special)
- Spool Felt
- Spool Net (x2)
- Touch Pen Stylus
- Knee Lifter
- USB Cable
- Bobbin Case for Bobbin Work
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- Cord Guide Bobbin Cover (with single hole)
- Bobbin Cover (with Mark)
- Bobbin Cover (on Machine)
- Foot Controller
- Wide Table
- Grid Sheet Set
- Sensor Pen
- Pen Holder
- Dust Cover
- Accessory Bag
- Operation Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- My Custom Stitch CD
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Brother SASCKIT1 29pc Sewing Machine Starter Kit Thread Bobbins Needles Feet* (+$39.99, You Save $10.00)
2518P 25 Class 15 Empty Plastic Bobbins (SA156) for Drop In, Front Load (+$9.99, You Save $10.00)
Arrow 98611 Gidget 2 Folding Legs Sewing Machine Table 40x20x28"H White (+$169.99, You Save $12.00)