INCLUDED: Allbrands USB Memory Stick Flash Thumb Drive Key 1GB, Transfer & Store
*Free 5234PRW Serger Rebate Shipped Direct from Brother to your home address with the purchase of VQ2400, VQ3000, VM6200 Sewing Quilting Machines thru December 24, 2017
For those who dream of doing it all – sewing, embroidery, quilting and more! Includes 11.25" Arm Space, V-Sonic Pen Pal, Straight Stitch Laser Vision Guide, Drop Light, MuVit Digital Rotary Dual Feed
*12 Extras! 3 Piece Roller Bag Set, Monthly iBroidery.com, Great Notions 1000 Designs CD, USB Stick, Edit Size Format & Thread Color Conversion Downloads, 6 x 1100Yd Threads, Exquisite 21 Stabilizer Samples Pack & DVD, Designs in Machine Embroidery Magazines
*Same as Baby Lock Unity BLTY, but with the addition of built-in Disney designs, and access to over 5000 iBroidery.com exclusive designs for Brother Embroidery Machines.
Brother V Series Comparison Chart Flier.pdf
- V-SonicTM Pen Pal for Sewing: *Industry First! Set Stitch Width and Length, Change Needle Positions, select sewing end point, and set laser guide position without taking your eyes off of your project. Simply, touch and sew! Video
- V-SonicTM Pen Pal for Embroidery:*Industry First! Because everyone needs a Pal once in a while- Ultrasonic sensing provides angle rotation and embroidery positioning with a simply touch. Video
- Sew StraightTM Laser Vision Guide: *Industry First! Use the built-in laser to assist in create a path to straight sewing in this "seeing is believing" feature. Video
- AdVanced DroplightTM Embroidery Positioning Marker: *Industry First! The LED pointer shows the needle drop position with pinpoint accuracy which is critical for embroidery Video
- MuVitTM Digital Dual Feed System: *Industry First Replaces the traditional walking foot. This included digitally-controlled, direct motor-driven accessory foot was designed for difficult projects which require special handling- so you can rest assure that your ability to move it smoothly is just a touch away. This new concept of dual feed is achieved by a rotary rolled belt feeding fabric from the top, and feed dogs feeding fabric from the bottom. Video
- Velocity up to 1050 Stitches per Minute: The fastest Brother Series ever!
- EleVen Inch Chassis: All of the V series feature the largest needle to arm distance ever from Brother at 11.25"! At 56 square inches, this is the Largest Workspace Ever from Brother (over 10% more than previous models). Video
- Vibrant 10" Runway® Lighting: 50% brighter than previous models. Too bright or too dim? It's adjustable! Video
- SeVen Inch LCD Touch Screen Display: Provides the latest LED, lack-lit technology for clear, bright, efficient viewing of all onscreen operations. Video
- *Optional Vast Wide Extension Table: Fits a whole Rolled up King Sized Quilt (available for additional purchase)
- *Optional Versatile Multifunction Foot Controller: *Industry First Adjustable and programmable bi-pedal foot controller offers hands-free control of 3 vital quilting and sewing functions: Thread Trim, Reverse Stitch, & Needle Up and Down. Video (available for additional purchase)
DreamWeaver™ XE is the exciting new mid-priced combination quilting, sewing and embroidery machine, which is downright dreamy – revolutionary technology, reliability, and ease of operation make this the perfect addition to create projects you've always dreamed of, all while adding a touch of sophistication to your sewing room. This exciting combination machine is packed with Brother-exclusive and industry-first features. A new chassis gives 5.0'' x 11.25'' of workspace – our biggest work area ever! Featuring 10'' LED lighting for brilliant, full spectrum lighting. With up to 1,050 stitches per minute, you will be creating more works of art in less time. The V-Sonic™ Pen Pal is available for sewing and embroidery. Simply touch the fabric with the sensor pen to place an embroidery pattern or place the needle, setting the stitch width and setting the end point. Sew Straight™ Laser Vision Guide makes it easier than ever to sew straight lines. A huge benefit when quilting, piecing, pintucking and aligning rows of stitches. Become a master by watching onscreen tutorials with the large LCD touch screen display which offers vivid, crystal-clear lucidity. If all the industry-first features weren't enough to make your dreams come true, this machine also has many exciting features that customers have come to love like the Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® feature and automatic needle threading. Plus, this machine is iBroidery® ready so you have access to thousands of embroidery designs available for purchase. Tackle bigger, bolder projects than you may have ever dreamed of with DreamWeaver™ XE!
- 561 sewing stitches (531 built-in, 30 on CD), 318 built-in embroidery designs including 91 designs featuring Disney characters, 14 embroidery fonts, 3 Japanese embroidery fonts, 14 styles of 1-step auto-size buttonholes and 140 frame pattern combinations
- V-Sonic™ Pen for sewing and embroidery
- MuVit™ Digital Dual Feed
- Droplight™ Embroidery Positioning Marker
- Sew Straight™ Laser Vision Guide
- Our largest workspace ever - 5'' x 11.25''
- Large 3.6" x 6.0" LCD touch screen display
- 10-inch LED lighting
- Built-in dual USB ports
- Exclusive bag set included
- Speed: up to 1050 stitches per minute
- Create your own sewing Stitches with "My Custom StitchTM"
- Embroidery Area: 7X12"
- 318 Total Built in Designs:
- 227 Built in Embroidery Designs
- 91 Built in Disney® Designs
- 140 Shape and Frame Pattern Combinations with 2 New Frame Patterns
- 13 Bobbin Works Designs with Included Bobbin Case
Get Driving Directions
V-Series Lineup Built-in Stitches and Designs Video
Click HERE for Brochure on Brother DreamWeaver XE Innov-is VM6200D
Click Here for Brother VM6200D User Guide Instruction Book Operating Manual.pdf
Click Here for the Brother VM6200D Quick Ref Guide.pdf
Click HERE for machine quilter Paula Reid's blog on Brother V Series Sew Straight Laser Guide
Click HERE for BROTHER INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION’S DREAMWEAVER™ XE SEWING/QUILTING/EMBROIDERY MACHINE WINS 2013 VDTA/STDA NEW PRODUCT OF THE YEAR IN THE SEWING CATEGORY
Product Brochure for All Brother V Series Machines 2014(.PDF)
- US Warranty 25 Years Head, 6 Years Electrical, 2 Years Parts, 2 Years Labor
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical): 3.6 x 6.0 inches
Display (Number of Colors): 260,000
Adjustable Screen Brightness Settings: Yes
Stitch Select: Touch Panel
Opening Screen: Yes
On-Screen Help: Yes
Built-in Languages: Yes
On-Screen Editing: Yes
Lighting: LED 10" Lighting
Needle Threading System: Automatic
Thread Tension: Automatic
Easy Bobbin Winding: Yes
Adjustable Bobbin Winding Speed: Yes
Thread Sensor: Upper and Bobbin
Thread Sensor On/Off: No
Quick Set™ Bobbin: Yes
Full USB: 1
Computer Connectivity with Update Capability: Yes
Mouse Capability by USB: Yes
Media Type: USB
Bed Area (depth x width): 7.7 x 15.6 inches
Work Space (height & width): 5.0 x 11.25 inches
Maximum Sewing Speed (stitches per minute): 1,050
Knee Lifter: Yes
Feed Dog: 7
Back to Beginning Key: Yes
Standard Presser Feet Included with Machine: 12
Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles): 561 (531 Built-in and 30 on CD)
Buttonhole Styles: 14 One-step
Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts: 6 (Including 3 Japanese Fonts)
Stitch Width: 7mm
Stitch Length: 5mm
My Custom Stitch™ Feature: Yes
Side Feeding: Yes
Start/Stop Button: Yes
Speed Controller: Yes
Twin Needle Setting Key: Yes
Needle Position Key (Up/Down): Yes
Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® Feature: Yes
Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: Yes
Presser Foot Leveling: Yes
Automatic Presser Foot Lifter: Yes
Pivot Function: Yes
Drop Feed/Free Motion: Yes
Free Motion Quilting Foot: Yes
Built-in Quilting Stitches: Yes
Included Quilting Feet: Yes
Specialty Feet Included: Yes
Maximum Embroidery Area (X x Y): 7" x 12"
Maximum Embroidery Speed (stitches per minute): 1,050
Built-in Embroidery Designs (non-license): 227
Built-in Embroidery Designs featuring Disney/Pixar® Characters: 91
Built-in Laura Ashley® Embroidery Designs: No
Built-in Frame Designs: 10 Shapes x 14 Stitch Patterns
InnovEye™ Technology: No
Thread Wiper: Yes
Resume Function: Yes
Trial Position/Layout Function: Yes
Built-in Border Function & Designs: Yes
Automatic Color Sorting on Border Function: Yes
Sewing Decorative Stitches with Embroidery Arm Attached: Yes
Appliqué Creator Function: No
Automatic Feed Thread Cutting: Yes
Curving Text on Screen Editing: Yes
Space Reduction among Embroidery Alphabets: Yes
Pattern Rotating: 1, 10, or 90 Degrees
Drag and Drop Editing: Yes
Onscreen Automatic Density Adjustment (STB): No
My Custom Design™ Feature: No
Carrying Case: Exclusive bag set included
Foot Controller: Yes (Multi-function foot controller available for additional purchase)
Warranty: 2/6/25 year premium warranty. See premium warranty for details.
UPC Code: 012502633709
Machine Dimensions (H x W x D): 22.5'' x 29'' x 22.75''
Machine Weight: 52.911 lbs
Shipping Weight: 68.30 lbs
V 1.04 for Brother V-series models: Innov-is VM6200D, Innov-is VQ3000, Innov-is VE2200. This update improves the USB compatibility. Also Windows 8 Compatibility for All Brother sewing embroidery machine models. Download Both HERE
5x7 Embroidery Hoop (SA439)
7x12 Embroidery Hoop (SA440)
Embroidery Bobbin Thread (SA-EBT)
Grid Sheet Set
ZigZag Foot "J"
Monogramming Foot "N"
Overcasting Foot "G"
Zipper Foot "I"
Buttonhole Foot "A"
Blind Stitch Foot "R"
Button Fitting Foot "M"
Straight Stitch Foot (SA167)
Embroidery Foot with LED Pointer
1/4" Quilting Foot with Guide
Free Motion open Toe Quilting Foot "O"
Dual Feed Foot
Ball Point Needle Set
Vertical Sppon Pin
Spool Cap (small, medium, large and special)
Spool Net (2)
Embroidery Needle Plate Cover
Touch Pen (Stylus)
Alternate Bobbin Case
Bobbin Case for Bobbin Work
Straight Stitch Needle Plate
Cord Guide Bobbin Cover (Single Hole)
Bobbin Cover (with Mark)
Bobbin Cover (on Machine)
Quick Reference Guide
My Custom Stitch CD
See a Product Line up of all Machines in the new V Series from Brother:
Yes, this machine is compatible with the Macintosh operating system.
Is this machine compatible with Windows Vista?
Yes, this machine is compatible with Windows Vista operating system.
Can I sew decorative stitches with the walking foot?
It is not recommended. The walking foot only works with forward movement and a lot of the decorative stitches go forward and backward.
What weight bobbin thread do I use in the machine when doing embroidery?
This machine is calibrated for 60 weight embroidery bobbin thread when doing embroidery.
Is the PE-Design software compatible with my machine?
Yes, the PE-Design software is compatible with your machine.
Is this machine compatible with Windows 7 OS?
Yes, this machine is compatible with Windows 7 OS.
Do you have embroidery software that is compatible with Macintosh?
Brother is coming out with the RES embroidery software that is compatible with Macintosh. You can locate the Brother Authorized Dealers in your area for assistance with availability and pricing on the software.
How do I create a logo or convert an image to use in the machine?
These software programs are available thru our authorized Brother Dealers. To find a Dealer nearest you for pricing and a demonstration
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Brother SASCKIT1 29pc Sewing Machine Starter Kit Thread Bobbins Needles Feet* (+$39.99, You Save $20.00)
Brother SAEPKIT1 51 Piece Embroidery Machine Starter Kit (+$49.99, You Save $20.00)