- For sewing medium to heavy weight fabrics that are difficult to feed when sewn.
- For such materials and products as wet suits, shoes, boots, leather, tarpaulins.
- Federal Stitch 304
- 30" long arm for 30 inches of workspace.
- Large bobbin and horizontal axis transverse rotary hook
- Wide zig-zag
- Upper feed mechanism helps avoid slippage when sewing
- Reverse stitching
- Stitches per minute - 2500*
- Optional: Interchangeable between 1A, 2A & 3A stitches; Additional parts required (not included).
Consew 146RB Series Spec Sheet (.PDF)
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Feeding Mechanism Walking Foot
Workspace Long Arm
Standard or Full Function Standard Functions
Speed, Max (S.P.M.) 2500
Clearence Under Presser Foot: 25/64" (10mm)
Stitch Length: 5 s.p.i. (5mm)
Work Space: 30" (765mm)
Needle: 135 x 17
Bobbin: Metal 212O34-312, or Pre-wound M
Bed Size : 7" x 33 1/4" (178mm x 848mm)
Needle Bar Stroke: 1-11/32" (34mm)
Zig-Zag Stitch Width: 3/8" (9.5mm)