After you escaped geometry class you probably never would've guessed that perfectly cut triangles and squares could make you happy. But you'll love the simple joy you get from quickly and easily cutting these beauties. It's a snap, all you need is a 6 x 12-inch mat and your AccuQuilt GO! (or GO! Baby) and you'll have oodles of precisely cut geometric shapes that sew together perfectly.
ACCUQUILT-GO! Fabric Cutting Dies. These fabric cutting dies come in a variety of shapes and sizes and are designed to fit with existing GO! shapes. From shape basics to holiday; to whimsical birds; cutting has never been so easy! All die sets come with a free project idea sheet. Shape; size; and number of cuts per die vary by design. For use with the GO! Fabric Cutter and GO! Baby Fabric Cutter (Both sold separately). It can cut through six layers of 100% cotton. This 6-1/4x12-1/2 inch die can create a 4 inch finished square. Design: Triangles In Square. Imported.
Features and Benefits:
- Cut so much more in less time—Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use—Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time—No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would—AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam—Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use—No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math—Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less—No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique—Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Warranty: AccuQuilt GO! dies are guaranteed for one year.
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor