Instead of piecing first, then quilting, Eileen's revolutionized quilt blocks are quilted, appliquéd, removed from the hoop, then pieced.
The advantages of this method:
No tiresome or intricate cutting and piecing using the traditional quilting method.
No stabilizer is required! You'll hoop the backing, batting and the quilt top fabric together.
Finished quilts are perfectly square!
All blocks are identical in size!
You'll actually finish your projects in record time!
- US Warranty 30 days replacement if defective.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Discover three methods to stitch continuous embroidery
- Explore four techniques to add interest with texture and paint.
- Learn Eileen's reversible piecing technique and her easy binding method for assembling and finishing the projects.
- Start small with easy to complete projects to familiarize yourself with Eileen's techniques like coasters and pincushions then expand to larger projects including a table runner, a scallop tote, a sewing notions caddie, the Lady Liberty Quilt, the New York Beauty Quilt and more!
Machine Embroidered Quilting and Applique Includes:
- 12 beautiful projects
- 12 techniques
- 45 multi-format embroidery designs
- Bonus DVD hosted by Nancy Zieman showing the techniques in action!
Embroidery formats include: ART, C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, SEW, VIP, VP3
Design files work with a 5" x 7" hoop
Embroidery software or equipment is required to transfer designs to the embroidery machine.