Candlewicking and Fuchsia Collection includes all 12 blocks. These blocks are all Quilted in the Hoop. QITH
- Candlewicking is an embroidery technique where a combination of knots and backstitches were applied to white or cream colored fabric. The name originates from the American West, where women who were unable to get embroidery threads, used the thread intended for candle wicks to do their embroidery.
- We have created an elegant candlewick collection based on a diagonal grid with a lovely thick chain stitch and candlewick knots, overlaid with beautiful fuchsia flowers and then quilted in the hoop.
- Instructions for Quilting the blocks in the Hoop are included.
- These Candlewick designs are very versatile and can be used as embroidery on lots of items.
- They would be lovely on table linen, bed runners, quilts and bags.
- The design is provided in a total of 7 sizes: 5" (130mm), 6" (150mm), 7" (180 mm), 8" (200mm), 9" (230mm), 10" (240mm) and 12" (300mm)
- Not all sizes are available for all machine formats. They will depend on the size of your hoops. Please check your Hoop Sizes on the next Tab.