Features a 10 x 12 inch (254 x 304.8 mm) conveniently slanted tracing surface and handy recessed tool tray to keep pencils, chalk, embossing stylus, and other tracing tools at your fingertips. Illuminated by a long-life "daylight" 8-Watt fluorescent lamp (included). Uniform lighting prevents hot spots. Electrically operated product. Adult supervision is required. Ages 15 and up.
- 10 x 12 in (254 x 304.8 mm) acrylic work surface
- Standard 12 in (304.8 mm), 8-Watt daylight fluorescent (included)
- Lamp provides 7500 hours of use
- Conveniently slanted for comfort
- Handy tool tray
- Weight: 2 lbs (0.9 kg)
- UL, CUL and CE approved
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY
- Made in the U.S.A.
What others say about the Light Tracer® Light Box:
- "Great sloped design. More comfortable than just plain flat!!"
- "The size of this machine is perfect. Thank you very much!!"
- "I have looked for this type product for a long time."
- "I always wanted a light table - I'm very happy with this one."
- "Learning to paint and draw, this is a great asset especially for the handicapped!"
LightTracer light box has a 10-inch by 12-inch opaque screen and plastic frame (lightweight). The interior bulb is the popular 12 8 watt bright white bulb. Top of box features a tool tray. Great for copying graphics photos templates anything. Applications for memory albums (trace templates mats borders die-cuts etc.) quilters (trace stencils stitching lines right to the fabric.) needle artists painters and more. One side of box features memory related graphics the other side of the box features stitching related graphics. UL Listed 115 Volts. The LightTracer comes with a blue sheet over the tracer area please make sure you remove this sheet before using the product. Made in USA.