- suitable for thin and medium weight material
- semi industrial unit
- simple function and construction
- portable small size
- built in motor
- for garment factories and knitting mills
(This model is also rebranded under the brand names Starlight, Wiki, Jukky, and Dragonfly)
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- 180W 110V motor
- Stitch Length: 2.5-3.8 MM
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Stitch Formation: Overlock Stitch
- The overlock stitch width can be : 2.5 mm to 4.5 mm, adjustable.
- Mechanical Configuration: Flat-Bed
- Max. Sewing Speed: 2400 R.P.M.
- Max. Sewing Thickness: 4 MM
- Power: 180W Motor
- Needle System: GN7X1 which is equivalent to B27
- Gross Weight 26 Pounds, Net Weight 23 Pounds
The three thread stand shown behind the machine is included in the packing carton.
The instruction/parts manual inside packing carton both in English and Chinese, total 40 pages with 9 illustrations for instruction and 2 pages illustrations for parts of the machine, inside the manual there is a list of parts and tools.
There are 2 cutting knives, one is up-knife (movable), Part # 42111, another one is lower-knife (stationary) part # 42046. We have the knives as spare parts in Miami stock, price for both knifes is same, FOB Miami USD 9.99 each, USD 19.99 per set.
This morning we weight the machine here, the head of GN1-6D with foot control is about 23.00 lbs and the gross weight of whole box is about 26.00 lbs, but not 28 lbs. Sorry for my mistake wrote 28 lbs (we put gross weight 12.5kgs and net weight 11.6kgs on the NewStar GN1-6D packing carton few years ago until now as picture I sent you 2 days ago, that is for shipment to Brazil).
The overlock stitch width can be : 2.5 mm to 4.5 mm, adjustable.