Introducing the CleanMate QQ2-L
CleanMate QQ2-L is your personal robot cleaner that sweep and vacuum for you. It can easily handle various surfaces including carpet, hardwood tile and linoleum. It can also go underneath the beds and other hard-to-reach places to clean dirt, dust and pet hair while simultaneously killing bacteria and deodorizing with its ultraviolet light. With Cliff Sensing technology built-in, CleanMate intelligently avoid stairs and ledges. CleanMate can work ceaselessly up to 70 minutes on a single charge.
The main difference between QQ2 and QQ2L models is panel display.
Note: Please refer to the FAQ tab for questions and additional information.
• User friendly LCD panel displays unit operation status
• Display running time data
• Automatically returns to dock for self-recharging when low on battery power
• Resumes cleaning after battery recharge completion
• Auto-off feature conserves power when unit is not in use and being recharging
• Compact size remote control which is embedded into upper cover
• 3 1/2 hours quick battery charging
• UV light provides disinfection
• Photo sensor detects stairs to avoid falling down
• Stop automatically and making warning beeping when wheel gets stuck
• Easy roller brush removal for cleaning
• Debris level is visible via dust bin window
• Five-step repetitive rotation movement provides the most effective way to clean your rooms
• Timer for cleaning time setting
• Built-in slot to put fragrance for odors removal
• Three washable filters to reduce cost of ownership
• Move out from underneath furniture (dark area) when it is low on power or has ended its
Extended FeaturesSelf-Charging Home Base
All of the Infinuvo CleanMate robotic vacuums, except for the QQ2 Basic, come with the feature of Auto-Charge. When the CleanMate runs out of battery while cleaning it will automatically return to its home base for recharge.
Weekly planner to schedule or program the cleaning. CleanMate QQ2-LT, QQ2 Plus, QQ3-T and QQ3-LT can work every day at different times, some days, or may not work at all. It is up to you how you set the scheduler.
All Infinuvo CleanMate Robotic vacuum cleaners use germicidal UV light to destroy dust mites and bacteria on the floor.
An excellent feature that the QQ2 Infinuvo CleanMate models offer is space for the original solid fragrance that smells pleasant while cleaning the air throughout the room cleaning (pine, orange and green tea).
Optical sensors record the movement of the bumper, which detects obstacles in front of the Infinuvo CleanMates. It allows the bumper impact to be as gentle as posible to avoid furniture damage and other issues.
Built-in IR sensors to safely prevent the robotic vacuums CleanMate to go down
the stairs and other elevated areas.
The compact remote control allows you to set additional features and manually navigate the CleanMate robotic vacuum around the area.
NIMH Battery Capacity
The Infinuvo CleanMate Robotic vacuum cleaners come with a NiMh battery of Capacity of 2500 mAh and are capable of charging at a very fast pace compare to other robotic vacuums. Charging the battery takes just 3 hours and lasts over an hour at full speed.
Product DownloadsQ22 Product Manual for Download
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
• Noise level: 80dB at distance of 20cm
• Suction capability: Vacuum fan speed 5.2 meter/second
• Capacity of dust bin: 0.3 liter
• Cleaning capability: 30 minutes at area of 4.8m x 3.2m
• Unit Dimension: 14"x3.6"
• Box Dimension: 22"(L)x6"(W)x17"(H)
• Shipping weight: 13 Lbs
• What do I get inside the CleanMate QQ-2L retail package?
• What are the additional functions on QQ-2L than QQ-1 model?
• How long does CleanMate QQ-2L run on a single battery charge?
• How long does it take to recharge NiMH battery on QQ-2L?
• How does QQ-2L find charging base?
• Where do I put charging base and what is the set up procedure so QQ-2L can do recharging?
• Willl QQ-2L continue to do vacuuming after battery is recharged?
• What is the energy saving feature on QQ-2L model?
• What is the purpose of CleanMate remote control unit?
• What type of batteries does the CleanMateQQ-2L use?
• How long does it take to recharge the battery?
• What should I do if battery is not recharged fully? (very short run-time after battery just recharged)
• What should I do if QQ-2L cannot find charging base? Can I rechargeable battery manually?
• Should QQ-2L remain at charging base after battery is fully charged?
• What is the warranty period for CleanMates QQ-2L and product registration?
• Where can I get QQ-2L user mamual?
• Does QQ-2L have virtual wall like device to block vacuuming area?
• How to charge the battery correctly?
• The CleanMate does not pick up anything?
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.