Project Runway fans know the phrase "Make it work" and the DW4 Project Runway Iron by Rowenta coming this September helps you "make it work" with great garment care. Rowenta, a longtime official garment care sponsor for Project Runway, Project Runway All-Stars and now Project Runway: Under the Gunn, is releasing this special edition iron boasting advanced technology and an attractive, ergonomic design with all the features you expect in a premiere garment care iron.FEATURES: Autostream distribution system that automatically adjusts steam output to match the selected fabric or temperature 3-way Auto Shut-off safety feature Microsteam 300 Scratch Resistant Stainless Steel Soleplate Microsteam Precision Tip Vertical steam to allow iron to be used in upright position to remove wrinkles from hanging garments or drapes Burst of steam-concentrated at the tip to remove difficult-to-reach wrinkles from difficult fabric Variable Steam allows you to adjust the steam to your preference Self Clean Anti Calc System 1700 Watts of Power 3 Way Auto Off Large Water Tank- 9.5 Oz Self Clean System; Flushes out loose mineral deposits ensuring optimal performance
Rowenta DW4050 Project Runway MicroSteam Iron
1700 Watt | Autosteam System | Microsteam 30 Stainless Steel
Autosteam System: Automatically adjusts the steam output to match the selected temperature or fabric.
Microsteam 330: Highly polished stainless steel provides a smooth surface with Stainless Steel excellent glide – stamped ‘PROJECT RUNWAY”.
Self Clean System: Flushes out loose mineral deposits, ensuring optimal performance.
Anti-Calc: Integrated anti-scale system removes impurities for long lasting, clean steam
3-Way Auto Shut-Off: Turns the iron off in 8 minutes if left vertically and 30 seconds if left horizontally or if tipped over
Vertical Steam: Allows iron to be used in upright position to remove wrinkles from hanging garments or drapes
Burst of Steam : Steam is concentrated at the tip to remove hard-to-reach wrinkles from difficult fabric
Comfort Handle: Soft touch handle provides comfort and control for precise ironing
Large Soft-touch Rear: Provides extra stability when iron rests on its heel
- Extra Large Water Tank: Extra large water tank with 9.5 oz. capacity fills easily at the tap
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Highly polished stainless steel soleplate- Micro steam 400 holes stamped 'PROJECT RUNWAY; Provides an excellent glide and perfect steam distribution
- Auto steam Lever automatically adjusts the steam output to the selected temperature or fabric
- 1700 Watts of Power, Vertical steam feature, Burst of steam, 3 Way Auto Off
- Large Water Tank- 9.5 Oz Self Clean System; Flushes out loose mineral deposits ensuring optimal performance
- Anti-calc system removes impurities for long lasting, clean steam
Country of Origin: China
Rowenta Style Ambassador Althea Harper at Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week. Project Runway's Althea Harper is a Style Ambassador for Rowenta, a sponsor at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. Sydne Summer talks to her about Spring 2012 trends and fabrics, her custom iron-on designs and her partnership with Rowenta.
ROWENTA® Unveils DW4 Project Runway® Iron by PRNewsWire
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Rowenta ZD100 Stainless Steel Iron Soleplate Cleaner Cleaning Kit (+$9.99, You Save $3.51)
Dritz CC-82452B Ironing Blanket Pad, 28"x22" Heat Reflecting, Non Skid (+$9.99, You Save $10.00)