INCLUDED: No Longer Available
USB Stick Port, HD Color Screen, 138 Designs, 140 Frames, 11 Fonts, 8.3" Arm Space (59% Larger) 6x10 Hoop Size (70% Larger Than 5x7") up to 850SPM (View Speed on Video Below)
Optional Full Disney, Frozen, and Pixar Designs Designs Collections on iBroidery.com
*up to 6 Months Synchrony No Interest Financing, Equal Monthly Pay. Transaction Code 106. Apply online Syunchrony will advise you of your maximum amount of credit that you can use towards purchase.
Let your creativity explode with the Innov-is NQ1400E embroidery-only machine from the Q-Series lineup. Choose from any one of the 138 built-in embroidery designs, and enjoy editing ease with the ability to resize, rotate, reposition and combine designs. Embroider all your projects, everything from home décor to clothing, on the large 6" x 10" embroidery area.
- 138 built-in embroidery designs, 140 frame pattern combinations and 11 embroidery lettering fonts
- Large 6"x10" embroidery area
- 8.3” from needle to arm
- 59% larger workspace**
- 3.7″ color LCD touch screen display
- Built-in USB port to import designs from your memory stick
- Embroider designs at up to 850 stitches per minute
- On-screen editing includes letter editing, enhanced zoom, resizing, rotating, repositioning and combining designs
- Advanced needle threading system and automatic thread tension
- Wide range of included accessories
- Over 5,000 designs including Disney, Pixar and Frozen available for individual purchase at iBroidery.com
- US Warranty 25 Years Head, 6 Years Electrical, 2 Years Parts, 2 Years Labor
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- 6x10" hoop and grid
- Fixed height embroidery foot
- Instruction Manual
- Large and small spool retainer
- Tension screwdriver
- Needle set screwdriver
- Needle plate screwdriver
- Seam ripper
- 2 Needle set
- 1 Bobbin set
- Warranty documentation
I want something with a decent size field-at least 5 x 7 but bigger is always better! And a machine that cuts the jump threads and the thread at the end of the color.
I don't want to spend a fortune. Most of my designs are saved in PES tho I know it is easy to convert with software.
Since I have Brother bobbins etc would probably stick with that.
The machine does not really need to sew. I have the Janome but always wind up on my old Pfaff 1473-the best machine I ever bought tho probably 30 years old now.
The first machine in the Brother line up of embroidery only machines with jump stitch cutting is the VE2200 XE Dream Maker. There are no 5x7" or 6x10" embroidery only machines with auto jump stitch cutting that I know of, at least not in the Brother line.
The new Brother NQ1400 6x10" embroidery only machine below is coming our June 2015 but does not have jump stitch cutting.
Let me know if you have any questions about embroidery machines with jump stitch cutting (between letters, etc). *Thanks. John