THE POWER OF STEAM
The 6000CD produces 65 PSI of steam pressure and reaches temperatures of up to 221º F at the tip. It’s ideally suited for use in dental labs for cleaning away left over wax, plaster waste and other debris, and for polishing the final product.
WHY CLEAN WITH STEAM?
Steam deodorizes and sanitizes with heat and moisture and since the only ingredient required for the 6000CDis water, cleaning has never been safer, healthier or more environmentally friendly.
STAINLESS STEEL TANK & ENCLOSURE
A steam cleaner who's beauty is a lot more than skin deep. Stainless steel is the #1 choice for pressurized steam cleaners around the world. The elegant design and solid construction of the 6000CD utilizes this unsurpassed material both inside and out. Unlike cast iron models ours
will not rust.
4 SAFETY SYSTEMS
The 6000CD has 4 safety systems including a pressure switch, probe safety thermostat on the heating element, safety cap with safety valve, and a low water indicator.
A pressure gauge is standard on the 6000CD. It gives you a constant, visual indicator of the internal boiler pressure.
BLOW DOWN VALVE
Cleaning the inside of the 6000CD is a simple task with the supplied blow down valve.
The quick release fittings allow for easy removal and reconnecting of the steam gun.
Each 6000CD dental lab steam cleaner comes complete with a water funnel, water stick, cord support and a plastic tube and fittings for the blow down valve.
MADE IN ITALY
Made in Italy with strict attention to quality components and construction. Designed to please aesthetically and to go beyond expectations for performance.
- 1.25 gallon, 4.5 L water capacity
- 1200W heating element
- Water level stick
- Low water light indicator
- Regular tap water
- 65 PSI, 4.5 bar operating pressure
- Pressure/safety switch
- 30A heavy-duty contactor
- 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
- Stainless steel tank and outer casing
- 1 incoloy heating element
- Carrying handle
- 15-20 minute heat up time
- Up to 6 hours of continuous steam
- Rated for unlimited hours of use per day
- Includes Adjustable Steam Regulator Solenoid Valve on Boiler
Product Brochure - PDF
Instruction Manual - PDF
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
- US Warranty Lifetime Boiler Warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Model: 6000CD
- Electrical: 120V
- Water capacity: 1.25 US gallons - 4.5 Liters
- Operating pressure: Up to 65 PSI - 4.5 bar
- Steam temperature: 221°F - 105°C
- Elements: 1 - 1,200 watt
- Power consumption: 12 amps
- Tank construction: Stainless steel
- Low water indicator: Standard
- Steam connector type: Quick-release
- Net Weight: 16.7 lbs - 7.5 kg
- Product dimensions: 13"x8.5"x11.75"
- Country of origin: Italy
- Electrical approval: cETLus
- Warranty: Limited 1 year, 3 years tank
- i37 steam gun with 8' hose set
- Cord support
- Water level stick
- Water funnel
- Plastic tube and fittings for the blow down valve