LIMITED SPACE? IT SIMPLY FITS, Don’t let space restrictions dictate what you can create.
Combined with the HQ Little Foot Frame™ system, the HQ Simply Sixteen enables any quilter, beginner to advanced, to finish any size quilt without the space requirements of a conventional frame system.
Integrated technology and engineering provide the functionality that quilters demand, paired with the smoothest stitch in the industry.
Handcrafted in the U.S.A., the HQ Simply Sixteen is backed by the HQ warranty and a large network of local representatives.
It’s simply the best solution when space is at a premium.
- Ergonomic front handlebars with touchscreen control
- 1,800 stitches per minute
- LED light ring
- Handi Feet mount with quarter-inch ruler foot installed; open-toe foot included
- Two modes of HQ stitch regulation: Precision and Cruise
- Manual mode with two customizable preset speeds
- Consistent stitch quality from 4 to 18 stitches per inch
- Needle-stop positioning control
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Easy needle change with ergonomic thumb screw
- Five large-capacity M-class bobbins, 20 needles, sample thread pack
- Quilting alarm and project timer
- Four language options: English, French, German and Spanish
- Built-in diagnostics
- Innovative quilt clamp management system: 6 Easy-Grasp Quilt Clamps, 1 HQ Super Quilt Clamp, and
- 6 Hold-Tight Clamps
- Accommodates any size quilt
- 5-foot free-standing frame
- Adjustable legs for easy height customization
- Easy-assembly professional-grade system made of high quality steel
- Leveling feet adjust to floor surfaces
ALL HQ LONGARMS FEATURE
- HQ Nationwide Retailer/Rep Support
- HQ Customer Support
- HQ Technical Solutions
- HQ Warranty: 10 years casting, 5 years electrical and mechanical
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Getting Started DVD
- Educational videos, tutorials and tips available on the HandiQuilter.com website
- US Warranty 5 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Our main focus at Handi Quilter is not just to sell great machines. It's to take the quilter by the hand and help them learn the art of longarm quilting. We offer a number of educational opportunities both online and in our studio. Check out the links below for more information.
Classes and Retreats
Compare HQ Machines
Machine User Manuals
Space Requirements for HQ machines and frames
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES FOR THE HQ SIMPLY SIXTEEN:
- Rear handlebars and display
- HQ Ruler Base
- Couching Feet Kit
- Glide Foot
- Echo Feet Kit
- Horizontal Spool Pin
- HQ Handi Light
- Easy-Set Digital Tension
Loading the HQ Little Foot™ Frame – Getting Started with HQ Simply Sixteen Machine. Vicki Hoth, Handi Quilter Education Coordinator, demonstrates how to load a quilt onto the HQ Little Foot frame system.
Quilting with the HQ Simply Sixteen Machine. Vicki Hoth, Handi Quilter Education Coordinator, demonstrates how to bring up the bobbin thread, tie on/off and quilt using the HQ Simply Sixteen.
Loading Your Quilt (HQ Sixteen, Simply Sixteen & HQ24 Fusion).
HQ Simply Sixteen quilting machine - The basics with Caroline Gunn. Today we are joined by Caroline Gunn from Handi Quilter Australia to learn all about the brand new long arm machine, the Simply Sixteen. The Simply Sixteen is the perfect upgrade for a quilter who already owns a Sweet Sixteen or for someone who wants to start making an income from quilting but who doesn't have room for a full size long arm.
Warranty: 5 years mechanical and 5 years electronic/electrical. 10 years casting. Read the HQ warranty document. You must register your machine in order to benefit from the warranty.
BENEFITS OF CHOOSING HANDI QUILTER
You can be sure that you have purchased the highest quality product, backed by the HQ warranty and the largest network of local representatives.
All machines hand-crafted in the USA and built with integrated HQ technology following our seven-step quality control program
Up-to-date educational videos, tutorials, and tips
Nationwide Retailer Support
HQ Customer Service and Technical Support
Everyone I talked with was helpful in resolving all questions and/or problems. There is an current ongoing problem dealing with a damaged part, but, given the speed with which everyone responded and the steps which have been taken, I expect it to be resolved in a timely manner.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Handi Quilter QF09318-10 10' Studio Metal Quilting Frame, Cloth Leaders, Bungee Cords (+$1,995.00, You Save $400.99)