Bayou Sewing & Embroidery Extravaganza
AllBrands.com is excited to announce that we're launching a whole new event for Baton Rouge, Our new Bayou Sewing & Embroidery Extravaganza, will be held November 11th and 12th, 9AM to 5PM with doors opening at 8AM both days.
Come see Angela Wolf, Julie Fei-Fan Balzer, Joanne Banko, Deborah Jones, Cindy Hogan, Coleen Swettman, Barb Mikolajczyk & Brenda Anderson
ABOUT OUR EVENT
This is a brand new show developed for you by your feedback
AllBrands.com is excited to announce that we're launching a whole new event for Baton Rouge.
Our new Bayou Sewing & Embroidery Extravaganza, will be held November 11th and 12th, 9AM to 5PM with doors opening at 8AM both days.
Come join us at the Baton Rouge River Center for two days of hands on embroidery in our Interactive Workshops.
We have assembled the Best educators in the business to instruct you. Come meet Embroidery Experts Joanne Banko, Deborah Jones, Cindy Hogan, Coleen Swettman, Barb Mikolajczyk, Brenda Anderson and Host of the hit TV series "It's Sew Easy" Angela Wolf and also from the hit TV series "Scrap Book Soup" Julie Fei-Fan Balzer.
Join us for some very unique tips and tricks to help you create your one of a kind master piece. Don't miss this exciting opportunity to spend two days of Sewing and Embroidery fun. You will create projects in 5 different classrooms and one classroom will be a lecture demo to give you insight on the latest software and embroidery supplies.
Everyone will have your very own assigned machine. This means NO MORE TEAM SEWING! You will gain valuable knowledge, experience and leave inspired with new unique techniques, projects and memories. Most of all, you will make new friends. You'll learn the secrets and tips to stitching like a pro. Learn how to use sewing & embroidery to transform everyday items into money making projects with your hobby. You will be inspired with sewing & embroidery techniques and projects that are easy, exciting, fabulous, and fun. This truly is a one of a kind event!
- Each Student will take 5 completed projects home
- Eight different instructors over two days
- Brand new top of the line Brother Sewing & Embroidery Machines will be provided for you to sew on
- Each student will get their own machine to sew on for each class
- Each student will construct 5 projects in 2 days
- Plenty of room to move around in our 6 giant class rooms
- Truly hands on instruction for 2 days
- 6 hours of sewing and projects each day
- Complimentary USB stick with all 5 projects to take home
- Snacks and Lunch provided
- Top Embroidery Educators in the Nation on-site
- Vendor Mall for Retail Shopping on-site
- Test Drive top of the line Embroidery & Sewing Machines
- Brother Experts on-hand to answer all your questions
- Plenty of staff to give one on one help
- Give-a-ways and prizes
- Free Event T-Shirt
- Free 8 GB USB Stick
- Free Umbrella
- Free AllBrands.com Bag
- Free Sewing Kit
- Free AllBrands.com Pen
- Free Pad & Pen set
- Free Drink Tumbler
Please note: Nothing will be shipped or emailed to you, for all updates please check the event packet below.
Check Out The Video Highlights From Our Past Events
Ordering was easy and a receipt was immediately available. Thanks, Tanya
Denise L, Ponchatoula LA
I attended the embroidery camp at the Pontchartrain Center. I was very impressed with the quality of the workshop and the helpfulness of the staff. This was my first experience doing business with All Brands. I will recommend your business to my friend.
Odalis S, Vicksburg MS