13 built-in stitches include an automatic buttonhole with easy stitch selection with adjustable stitch length allow your imagination to become reality. Easy machine threading and an automatic bobbin winder make set-up a breeze.
A reverse lever is right at your finger tips for automatic stitch locking. Four included presser feet (all-purpose, buttonhole, button sewing and zipper) are easily accessible in the accessory storage drawer that can be removed to create a free arm for stitching in hard-to-reach areas.
Quick Start Guide for Singer 1512 Promise II Mechanical Sewing Machine
Download the product sheet for a printable list of all of the features and accessories
Consumer Reviews on Singer 1512 Promise II Mechanical Sewing Machine
- Just follow the diagrams printed right on the sewing machine for an easy set-up
Simple Stitch Selection
- Change stitches with just the turn of a dial
13 Built-In Stitches
- 11 Basic Stitches, 1 Decorative Stitch, 1 Buttonhole
Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole
- Make beautiful buttonholes automatically in 4 easy steps
Adjustable Stitch Length
- Adjust the desired stitch length by a simple turn of the dial
- Ensures excellent straight stitch quality regardless the type of fabric sewn
- Automatically sew in reverse and reinforce stitches
Automatic Presser Foot Pressure
- Sew from lightweight to heavyweight fabric without any puckering or pulling
Snap-on Presser Feet
- Quick release for easy on and off—change presser feet in a snap!
Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- Rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for perfect sewing and durability.
- Provides professional results by offering easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas
Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Offers more clearance for multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot
Automatic Presser Foot Pressure Control
- Sew from lightweight to heavy fabric without making presser foot pressure adjustments
Up to 5mm Stitch Width
- Decorative and satin stitches can be set to 5mm wide—making a bolder and more pronounced look
Two Needle Positions
- Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zippers or cording and topstitching
Twin Needle Capability
- When using a twin needle (optional), parallel rows of straight stitching can be sewn for hemming or to add a decorative touch.
- Located for precise thread cutting, eliminating the extra step of cutting thread tails with scissors
- With a maximum sewing speed of 750 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly.
On Board Storage
- Storage of accessories in the removable sewing bed means accessories are always handy
SINGER® Sewing Machine Threading Tutorial.
- All-Purpose Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Button Sewing Foot
- Edge / Quilting Guide Bar
- Pack of 3 Needles
- 4 Bobbins (Class 15)
- 2 Spool Pin Felts
- Darning Plate
- Seam Ripper / Lint Brush
- Quick Start Guide
- Instruction Manual
- Foot Controller
- Power Cord