For use with:XV8500D, XV8550D, PR1050X, PR655, PR1000e and Comparable Babylock Models by Brother
- Wireless Upgrade Kit - Transfer virtually any PES file from your PC to select Brother machines
- Free Access to BES Cloud Software - a free cloud-based software for basic edits on-the-go from your PC, Mac or tablet
- 840+ Embroidery Designs including 101 New Designs
- 199 Pre-digitized Fonts including 9 New Fonts
- ScanNCut Compatible - Import and export ScanNCut FCM files to create appliqués
- Word Collage – Create lettering artwork by selecting a predefined shape filled with your words
- Alpha Mapping - Create custom keyboard fonts by mapping PES files to type-able keystrokes
- Monogram Designer – Easily create monograms with accents and frames
- For use with: Most brands of embroidery machines
Wireless Upgrade for: XV8500D, XV8550D, PRS100, PR1000e, PR655
BES4 Dream Edition™ Embroidery Lettering Software is a true innovation in embroidery lettering, monogramming & customization software. BES4 is a full-featured desktop software that offers all the great features of BES3, and more. Plus, BES4 includes a new wireless upgrade for select Brother machines, and a convenient BES Cloud web application for free storage and basic editing capabilities.
The versatility of this new software is perfect for any embroiderer from beginner to expert. You will love the ability to create designs on your PC, transfer designs wirelessly, and edit designs on the go. As a multi-format software program, BES4 is compatible with most popular brands of embroidery machines.
Full-featured BES4 desktop software – BES4 includes 840+ embroidery designs with 101 new designs, 199 pre-digitized fonts with 9 new fonts, and new editing and customization features.
ScanNCut compatibility - Precision cut appliques with ScanNCut.... Plus NEW! Convert cut files into applique embroidery files, then embroider on your embroidery machine.
Free access to BES Cloud - Edit on the go from a PC or Mac laptop, tablet or mobile device, with this simplified version of BES4, on www.BESCloud.co. Create and save designs in BES Cloud and send designs wirelessly to your embroidery machine from your PC, Mac to tablet. No subscription is required to use BES Cloud.
Wireless upgrade feature - For THE Dream Machine (XV8500D), PRS100, PR655 and PR1000e. This feature allows you to transfer designs wirelessly from your PC to your embroidery machine.
BES4 includes a USB containing the software and manuals, an 8GB SD Wireless Card, a Card Reader (USB Adapter), and printed Installation and Quick Start Guides.
Design Customizing & Editing
- Merge multiple designs onto one page
- New Horizontal and Vertical Distribute tools
- New Create multi-colored lettering with the click of a button
- New Font Filter sorts fonts by category
- New Drop Shadow for fonts
- New Convert to Appliqué feature
- Add lettering to your embroidery designs and align design elements
- Arrange Rows and Scatter Design tools
- Built-in recipes to match projects with fabrics and stabilizers
Create Designs with PC Software
- Transfer directly to your machine
- Save to a USB stick*
Plus Free Access to BES Cloud
- No subscription required
- Edit on the go from your PC or Mac laptop, tablet or mobile device with this simplified version of BES®4, on www.BESCloud.co
- Create and save designs in BES Cloud and send your designs wirelessly to your embroidery machine from your PC, Mac or tablet
Plus NEW WIRELESS UPGRADE
- For THE Dream Machine (XV8500D)
- Allows you to transfer designs and select Brother embroidery and combo machines wirelessly from your PC to your embroidery machine**
Also ScanNCut Compatible
- Precision cut your appliqués with the ScanNCut home & hobby cutting machine.
- Convert cut files into appliqué embroidery files
For General Use* With:
Designio DZ820E, HE1, HE-240, LB6770 PRW, LB6800PRW, Innov-is NQ3500D, Innov-ís 1000, Innov-ís 1200, Innov-ís 1250D, Innov-ís 1500D, Innov-ís 2500D, Innov-ís 2800D, Innov-is 4000LTD, Duetta® 4500D, Duetta® 2 4750D, Isodore® Innov-ís 5000, Quattro® 2 6700D, Quattro® 3 Trilogy Limited Edition Innov-ís 6750D, Innov-ís 900D, Innov-ís 950D, Innov-is 990D, PE500, PE525, PE540D, PE700II, PE770, PE780D, Entrepreneur® Pro PR1000, Entrepreneur® Pro PR1000e, Entrepreneur® PR650, Entrepreneur® PR650e, Entrepreneur® PR655, Simplicity SB7050E, Simplicity SB7500, SE350, SE400, SE425, DreamMaker™ XE VE2200, DreamCreator™XE VM5100, DreamWeaver™ XE VM6200D, Dream Machine XV8500D. *without full Wireless Cloud features for all except XV8500D, XV8550D, PR1050X, PR655, PR1000e
BES4 Dream Edition Software: BES4 Dream Edition is an embroidery software that makes personalization easy! Perfect for your lettering, monogramming, customization, and appliqué projects.
BES4 Tutorial: Importing fcm Cut Files: In this video, learn how to turn an fcm cutting file from your ScanNCut machine into an applique file that you can edit in BES4.
- US Warranty 30 days replacement if defective.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Computer: IBM PC or compatible computer
- Operation System: Microsoft® Windows® 7, 8 or Windows® 10
- Processor: Genuine Intel Pentium IV 2GHz or higher
- Memory: 1 gigabyte of RAM
- Hard disk free space: Minimum 1 gigabyte
- Monitor: 1024 x 768 video resolution with 16-bit color or higher
- USB Port: Required for installation
- Mouse: Required for operating software
- Internet Access: Required to activate license & utilize wireless and Cloud capabilities
- Wireless router required to activate embroidery machine’s wireless and Cloud capabilities
FILE FORMATS for full version of BES®4:
• Save designs in multiple formats: .pes, .sew, .jef, .hus, .pcs, .dst, .xxx, .exp, .shv, .vip, .vp3; and these quilting formats: .dxf, .pat, .cqp, .hqf, .iqp, .plt,
.ssd, .qli, .wmf
• Import designs from: .brf, .pes, .pec, .sew, .jef, .hus, .pcs, .dst, .xxx, .exp,
.shv, .vip, .art, .vp3, .zip
• Import and export as: .fcm and .svg cut files
• Export as artwork files: .jpg, .png, .bmp, .gif
• 8GB SD wireless card
• Card Reader (USB Adapter) – allows PCs and embroidery machines
without SD card slot to use the included SD wireless card
• Installation and Quick Start Guides