- For sewing medium to medium heavy-weight fabrics. leather, canvas, vinyl, synthetics and various coated and laminated materials
- Designed for sewing operations which require decorative or functional angular stitching such as collars, pockets, shoe uppers, auto, boat and furniture upholstery, slacks, shirts, etc.
- Designed for stitching such products as overalls. raincoats. luggage, travelware accessories, bags, umbrellas, awnings, covers, tarpaulins, tents, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, underwear, etc.
- General/parallel two-needle stitching with split bar for making even angle turns.
- Suitable for stitching uneven, hollow, tubular and curved articles
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures perfect feeding of sewing material
- Large hooks and bobbin cases with their own thread take-up mechanism assure uniform and perfect stitching with minimal bobbin changes
- Easy operation of disengageable right and left needle bars by use of finger-touch lever
- Centra-Lube- semi-automatic lubrication system
- Oil fed take-up
- Stitches per minute - 2200
- Reverse stitching
- Various gauge sets available
- Safety clutch protects the hooks from being damaged
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Number of Needles: 2 (Double)
Feeding Mechanism: Walking Foot
Workspace: Standard Workspace
Standard or Full Function: Standard Functions
Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 2200
Clearence Under Presser Foot: 11/32" (8.5mm)
Stitch Length: 5 s.p.i. (5mm)
Bed Size: 7"x20 3/8" (177mm x 518mm)
Stitch Type: 301
Post Height: 7" (178mm)
- Work Surface: 2 1/8" x 4" (54 x 101mm)