The Reliable thermostat reset system!
• Protects your iron from heat damage when drained
• Automatically shuts down heating element when water level is low
• Simply refill the unit and push the new RESET button to resume!
• Newly standard on the 3000IS, 5000IS, 6000IS, and 7000IS models from Reliable!
Note: We are pleased to announce that the Reliable 5000IS Ironing Station has been updated. The new model features a RESET button that protects the heating element and will prevent it from burning out and comes with an updated, modern stainless steel exterior. And of course our exclusive Lifetime boiler tank warranty. The new 5000IS replaces the old model shown in the picture on this page..
The new and improved 5000IS is now in stock and also available with the optional 11.5' steam hose set.
Please note that the UPC code for the new model (with standard length hose set) is #885885003267
Reliable 5000IS Steam Generator Boiler with i30 Iron Head, 110 Volts, 700 Watts, 12 Amps, 2.5 Liter Stainless Steel Tank, 4 Bar 50 PSI Steam Pressure, 4 Hours Operation, Auto Boiler Shut Off, 20 Pounds with Iron, Made in Italy
Note: *$50 more for Reliable i60 Heavier Professional Steam Iron Head 110/220V, for 5000IS, 7000IS Boilers Only. 6.6 Pounds 32 Chambers, Cork Handle, Silicone Iron Rest, 7' Hose, Cord ITALY
The Reliable™ 5000IS professional ironing system will make all of your ironing tasks easier.
- The 2.5 liter stainless steel tank will provide hours of continuous dry steam. Standard features include a low water level indicator, quick disconnect for the steam and electrical connection, and of course, Reliable™'s trusted reputation for building quality, long lasting equipment.
- Made in Italy
- Professional quality components – built to last
Reliable understands that the quality of a boiler/iron is only as good (no matter how nice it looks) as what is inside it. This is why we use 12-gauge wiring throughout, a ceramic (not plastic) terminal block, and an all stainless steel steam tank to eliminate the chance of rust.
- Automatic shut-off – with light indicator
A sensor on the element automatically detects when the water level is low, and shuts itself off. A light will come on, telling you it is time to refill the tank.
- Regular tap water
The 5000IS is easy to use and to operate. Simply fill it up with regular tap water, plug it in, and in 10 minutes you will have beautiful dry steam.
- Pressure gauge feature
All Reliable™ Steamer boilers have a built-in pressure gauge so you don’t have to guess what the operating pressure is. This is an important safety feature, and one you will not want to live without once you have used it.
- 50 P.S.I. operating pressure = DRY STEAM
Others promise dry steam, but our 5000IS delivers the dryest steam in the industry with a regular operating pressure of 50 P.S.I.
- Professional steam iron
We didn’t cut any corners with the 5000IS. We use the same iron that we use on our most expensive boiler/iron systems. The iron has a unique labyrinth system that separates the water from the steam, guaranteeing dry steam.
- Includes Adjustable Steam Regulator Solenoid Valve on Boiler
- 4-pin (quick disconnect) plug for electrical connection.
- Up to 4 hours of continuous steam.
Product Brochure - PDF
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
- US Warranty Lifetime Boiler Warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Model: i500
- Electrical: 120V/220V
- Water capacity: 2.5 Liter (.66 U.S. gallons)
- Operating pressure: Up to 3.44 bar (50 P.S.I.)
- Elements: 1 - 700 watt
- Power consumption: 12 Amps
- Tank construction: Stainless steel
- Low water indicator: Standard
- Steam connector type: Quick release
- Electrical approval: Entela
- Standard PG036/6 steam gun
- Weight: 20 lbs (9 kg) with iron
Excellent response time on inquiry and prompt delivery of goods. Also, excellent values on quality and reliable brand names. Keep it up! Thanks for the wonderful shopping experience. I am definitely going to buy again from your online store. God Bless and more power to you