- Reliable i500/7 2.5 liter One-Iron & Steam Boiler Combo 4 Bar, 50 PSI, 110V Made in Italy
- Reliable c81 Foot Pedal Vacuum & Blowing Ironing Board Table 49" x 16" with Iron Basket and Fabric Tray Made in Italy
- Manufacturer's US warranty Lifetime Boiler Warranty
- Non-US Warranty: To view the warranty for this combo, please view specific warranty information on the individual product pages.
Ironing Board Table
- Professional features for professional results
The c81 is equipped with both vacuum and up-air functions. While vacuum is great for ensuring a clean-crisp finish to your garments, the up-air feature eliminates impressions, common on delicate fabrics like velvet, corduroy and other napped fabrics.
- All metal construction
Like all Reliable Steamer products, the c81 is built to last. It is made entirely of metal in order to ensure stability and sturdiness even for heavy-duty professional work.
- Larger 49” x 16” pressing surface
You are busy, and you want to get the ironing done as fast as you can. The large working surface of the c81 reduces the amount of time you spend ironing by putting more of the fabric in front of you.
- Built in heating element
Just like our professional series of vacuum tables, the c81 is equipped with a built in heating element to keep the inside of the table nice and dry, and rust free.
- Convenience and performance
The c81 conveniently folds up so you can place it out of the way when it is not being used. When you are ready iron, just turn the switch on and you are ready to go.
- Quick-dry pad + cover set
Our "Quick-Dry" textured polyester pad & cover set allows maximum air to flow through so your garments will dry quickly. The smooth surface allows your garments to move around with ease.
- Model c81
- Electrical 110V
- Heated pressing surface Standard
- Functions: Down-Air Vacuum plus Up-Air Blowing
- Power consumption 7 amps
- Pressing dimensions 49 x 16 (123 mm x 42 mm)
- Pedal Left or right hand use
- Professional quality components – built to last
Reliable understands that the quality of a boiler/iron is only as good (no matter how nice it looks) as what is inside it. This is why we use 12-gauge wiring throughout, a ceramic (not plastic) terminal block, and an all stainless steel steam tank to eliminate the chance of rust.
- Automatic shut-off – with light indicator
A sensor on the element automatically detects when the water level is low, and shuts itself off. A light will come on, telling you it is time to refill the tank.
- Regular tap water
The i500/7 is easy to use and to operate. Simply fill it up with regular tap water, plug it in, and in 10 minutes you will have beautiful dry steam.
- Pressure gauge feature
All Reliable Steamer boilers have a built-in pressure gauge so you don’t have to guess what the operating pressure is. This is an important safety feature, and one you will not want to live without once you have used it.
- 50 P.S.I. operating pressure = DRY STEAM
Others promise dry steam, but our i500/7 delivers the driest steam in the industry with a regular operating pressure of 50 P.S.I.
- Professional steam iron
We didn’t cut any corners with the i500/7. We use the same iron that we use on our most expensive boiler/iron systems. The iron has a unique labyrinth system that separates the water from the steam, guaranteeing dry steam.
- Model i500/7
- Electrical 1/110V
- Water capacity 2.5 Liter (.66 U.S. gallons)
- Operating pressure Up to 4 bar (60 P.S.I.)
- Elements 1
- Power consumption 12 Amps
- Tank construction Stainless steel
- Low water indicator Standard
- Steam connector type Quick release
- Electrical approval Entela
- Standard PG036/6 steam gun
- Weight 20 Lbs (9 kg)
Great help from the customer service. Not pushy. Did not get impatient with all my question. Thanks for the great service and fast shipment. I am not a bit put out about the cost of this machine. Thanks again.