- Sewing leather, canvas and other synthetic fabrics has never been easier than with the MSK-8420B walking foot machine.
- The two needle MSK-8420B, equipped with full top and bottom feed and needle feed, is ideal for sewing medium to heavy weight material.
- All of the convenience features are standard to make your job easier: self oiling, reverse lever, stitch length regulator, and of course, Reliable™'s trusted reputation for building quality, long lasting equipment.
- Large bobbin capacity
- 1/4" needle gauge standard
- Safety clutch
- Link-type feeding mechanism for smooth operation
- Automatic lubrication with pump
- Japanese Hirose® brand sewing hook
- Low noise, low vibration design
- 2,000 rpm high-speed operation
- Stitch dial regulator
- Reverse lever mechanism
- North American made table (20" x 48") and K-leg stand, plus 1/2h.p. motor included
TWO NEEDLE LOCKSTITCH, WALKING FOOT
For heavier work, where two needles are required; we recommend the MSK-8420B walking foot (compound feed) lockstitch machine. Top and bottom feed, and a higher foot lift allows the MSK-8420B to sew from medium to heavy weight fabric.
QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
For sewing leather, upholstery, canvas, and synthetics, the MSK-8420B with safety clutch, drop in bobbin and automatic oiling offers the whole package. Low noise and vibration design, outstanding build quality and reliability and the industries #1 DC servomotor.
• 2,000-RPM operation
• Large capacity hook
• 14 mm foot lift (knee)
• Single row feed dog
• Instruction / parts manual included
• Tool kit, drawer, thread stand included
• Individually tested and sewn-off before shipping
STITCH DIAL & REVERSE LEVER
The MSK-8420B has a stitch dial, providing adjustments (0-10 mm) for the length of the stitch as well as a convenient reverse lever for making the perfect back tack.
1/4" GAUGE STANDARD
The MSK-8420B has a ¼” gauge set as standard. Other sizes are available upon request.
Others skimp on the stand components, we don’t. We use only 100% plywood in our tabletops (not cheap particle board) and our K-legs are made from heavy-duty 3/32" steel.
BONUS - FREE LED ÜBERLIGHT 8000S
The perfect add on light ($69.00 retail value) is included at no extra charge for the MSK-8420B, making it both a great sewing machine, and a great value.
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
Ships LTL Ground freight only No Expedited Methods
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Model: MSK-8420B
- Maximum sewing speed(r.p.m.): 2,000
- Stitch length: 0-9 mm
- Needle bar stroke: 36 mm
- Presser foot lift
By hand: 8 mm
By knee: 16 mm
- Needle size: 135 x 17 #18-#23
- Thread take-up stroke: 74.5 mm
- Feed dog: Single row
- Gauge: ¼” Standard
- Hook: Auto lubricated large hook
- Lubrication: Auto lubricated
John, yes we stock the 3/8" gauge. retail is $275.00 more. Part # RELGAUGESET3/8(customers can copy and paste this note into Comments box at the end of the online order to change from 1/4" to 3/8" distance between needles)