Patented dual heating element technology ensures continuous ‘dry’ steam even at low
pressing temperatures and the auto shut-off bypass means your
iron is ready to press when you are!
The Oliso® TG1600P Pro features Oliso's patented iTouch® technology. Simply touch the handle and the iron lowers, ready to work. Take your hand off and the patented scorchguards lift the iron off the board preventing scorches, burns, and tipping. Less strain and 30% time savings are added benefits to this Smart Iron's 1800 watts of power and horizontal or vertical bursts of steam. The TG1600P Pro features a 30-minute extended auto-shut off for sewers and quilters, a 12.7 oz side fill tank, a beadblast stainless steel soleplate, flat pressing surface, detailer tip, and a 12-foot cord for full range of motion.
iTouch Technology that automatically lifts and lowers the iron. Just touch the handle to see Auto-Liftª technology! TIME Magazine names Oliso Iron one of the "Best Inventions"
The all new “made for the pro’s” TG1600P features iTouch Technology, a complete digital experience that makes ironing faster, more efficient, and fun
Enhanced iTouch Technology digitally activates patented Extra Wide scorch guards that lift iron on and off fabric with the simple touch of your hand
- Quicker Pressing up to 30% less ironing time
- Less Strain no more repetitive lifting, iron stays horizontal
- Safer Ironing minimize burns, scorching, and tipping
- Zero-Drip prevents spitting and leaking when iron is hot
Double Duty Deep Penetrating Heat
- 1800watts with variable heat
- Digitally controlled temperature provides consistent, precise heating
- Press through multiple layers at once
Triple Play Xtreme Steam
- Continuous steam for crisp results in a single pass
- Horizontal burst of steam eliminates the toughest wrinkles
Redesigned Premium Stainless Steel Soleplate
- Bead Blast finish Improves glide & durability, resistance to scratches
- Pro-Press soleplate engineered with super flat core pressing plate for quilters and sewers
- New Pointed tip gets into tighter spaces
- Large, 12.7 oz Side Fill Water Tank
- Ergonomic design means no more awkward filling or water spills. Saves time, fill under faucet
- Easy-access, 7-level fabric selector
- New 12’ Long Cord for the Pro’s
- New Pro Extended Safety Quad Auto Shut-Off
- Shuts heat off after 30 minutes lifted or on its heel, after 30 seconds if knocked over, 3 minutes if left horizontal with iTouch over-ridden
Winner of the following awards
Click Here to View the Oliso Iron Brochure and Comparison Chart for Oliso Smart Irons: TG1050, TG1100, and TG1600 (.PDF)
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
iTouch® technology: Patented Scorchguards™ lift with the touch of your hand and lower when you’ve stopped ironing, preventing burns, scorching and tipping.
Ergonomic: No more repetitive lifting; iron levitates above the fabric and lowers with the simple touch of your hand
Ready when you are: Iron stays on for 30 minutes before shutting off. Simply touch the handle to reactivate.
Anti-drip system: Prevents spitting and leaking while the iron is hot
Pointed Detailer Tip: Creates crisp pleats, pockets, cuffs and collars. Great for bias tape and tight corners.
Pro-Zone™ Soleplate: Extra flat pressing area eliminates dimple impressions in fabric. Beadblast chromium finish for unparalleled glide and scratch-resistance.
Quick Heating: 1800 watts of power
OnePass™ Pressing: extra thick soleplate for optimal heat retention. Powerful vertical and horizontal steam removes the toughest wrinkles.
- 12’ cord with a 360° pivot
- Extra large (12.7 oz) water tank for heavy steam usage
- Water tank is side-loading for easy access
- Comes with large fill cup