Compare Golden Hands Iron EZ Super Board Super Ironing Board Expander GH-126, Extends Your 18" Wide to 21 x 58", 11 Pounds, Cotton Cover Pad GH126, WITHOUT GH-300 Cutting Mat
- Fits over existing ironing boards to enlarge surface area
- 22" X 59" Surface Area fits over your existing 15x59" ironing board
- Smaller 18" x 48" Little Big Model also available
- Fits Most Ironing Boards
- Ironing Board Expander
- Includes Board, Cover & Pad
- Made In U.S.A.
- This item weighs approximately 20 lbs.
- Made of 12mm thick exterior LDF board.
The BIG BOARD (22"x 59") is made of fine natural wood by a Cabinet Craftsmen. The perfect solution for pressing yardage and quilt tops easily and quickly. You will never go back to ironing on a regular board once you have tried The BIG BOARD! BIGGER IS BETTER!
The BIG BOARD' inside railings are 16" wide, which fit any standard ironing board.
Craftsmen will customize your board to fit oversized ironing board. Call for pricing.
The ironing board can be lowered or raised to your desired height. This makes it great for any project.
The BIG BOARD comes with a pad and cover.
- Popular with quilters and crafters
- Up to 22" x 59" sturdy work surface
- Handcrafted in Maryland
- Made from fine, natural wood
- Easy to setup, just set up your traditional ironing board and place the Big Board on top.
- Fits securely on top of your ironing board
- No clamps or supports needed
- Press yards of fabric & quilt tops in a jiffy
- Pad and cover included
- Raise and lower to a comfortable cutting surface
- Iron shirts, table cloths, fabric, quilts, and curtains in a jiffy!
- Lower your ironing board, and add the Big Board for a great table for the grandchildren and their tea parties
- Or, raise it up for a convenient buffet table which is perfect for the holidays
Learn how the Big Board makes pressing and ironing large projects easy!
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- The BIG BOARD (22"x 59") is made of fine natural wood by a Cabinet Craftsmen. The perfect solution for pressing yardage and quilt tops easily and quickly. You will never go back to ironing on a regular board once you have tried The BIG BOARD! BIGGER IS BETTER!
- The BIG BOARD' inside railings are 16" wide, which fit any standard ironing board.
- Craftsmen will customize your board to fit oversized ironing board. Call for pricing.
- The ironing board can be lowered or raised to your desired height. This makes it great for any project.
- The BIG BOARD comes with a pad and cover.
The BIG BOARD is perfect for the holidays!
- Use as a buffet sideboard in your dining room. Just throw a tablecloth over it and Presto! A dessert table comes alive. . .
- Great when you need that extra table surface. Use it for a children's table at all your festive occasions. Great for a little girl's tea party or a bar for Dad.
- Sit down to the BIG BOARD and work for hours on any craft project.
- Dads and sons build your favorite model airplane or antique car right on the BIG BOARD.
`It is a wonderful children's craft table. Just place a plastic tablecloth on top and create masterpieces with paints or Playdough.
- Cover with a cloth to the floor and use as a sofa table. Then whip it off and "Voila", you can iron in a flash while watching TV.
Lower your BIG BOARD and create your own sewing center.
- You are able to sit to rotary cut, press and sew, ALL on the same surface!
- Add a Little BIG BOARD (18" x 48") along side of the BIG BOARD and create added surface to hold a large project (quilts, curtains or table clothes). This helps to prevent drag stitch from occurring.
- The Little BIG BOARD is great for smaller sewing rooms or flip down wall ironing boards.
`If you are limited on space, the BIG BOARD can solve a lot of problems.
Because the board is made out of real wood any continuous moisture will cause it to warp over time. My suggestion to you would be that if you do purchase the steam generator remove the cover and pad from the board when you are done ironing/steaming and allow everything to air dry before using again.
You can also cover wood ironing board tops with continuous tin foil to prevent moisture contact with wood. Many steam ironing presses with solid or layered wooden boards are also covered with tin foil for the same reason.
I have enjoyed shopping here. I love the wide selection of outstanding products all in one place . The prices are amazing. Since becoming a serious sewer and quilter, this has become one of my favorite sites. Oh yes and I love that you provide videos when you can. Keep the videos coming.
The board was what I really needed and was the best price I found for it in shopping, also free shipping made a wonderful added bonus!! I am a art quilter in training and love the added space. Thanks again for making it possible for me to enjoy your wonderful product!!
I have nothing but the utmost satisfaction with your company. I have spread the word amongst my sewing friends. I have never been let down by anyone at Allbrands, whether it be by phone, mail or e-mail. Keep up the great work!
Helen, West Virginia
After reading negative reviews about allbrands on some forums, I was reluctant to order from you. I am pleased to say that this shopping experience has proved that I shouldn't always believe what I read on forums.
I have been very happy with all purchases from Allbrands, and have never had a problem with quality,price or fast shipment. I often recommend this site to others for a quality product with the lowest cost.
Great pricing ! Shipping was a little slow. Between ordering and notification of shipping was a little over a week. Otherwise, great product. Will order from you again, for sure.
I was very pleased with my purchaase but I wish the explanation and specs were more detailed. I love the product but the "pad" is only thin cotton batting and by site's info it was hard to determine what i was getting. I assumed the padding would have been a standard ironing board pad; a little thicker. I am very pleased with your prices and speed of delivery. WOW!
I bought a Quilters Ironing board for a friends birthday. She is very very pleased. Thank you for making it so easy to search and find exactely what I needed.
this is one of the best investments I have made for my sewing room
I wish I had ordered this sooner. It makes ironing of quilt fabrics and quilt tops so much easier. I am enjoying the Big Board Iron Table immensely.
Mary Ann, Ohio
My compliments to you and your company on customer service. I was extremely happy with my product and service and will definitely recommend your site to others.
Great experience. Received the item quickly and it is everything I expected. Thanks!
Elaine, Irving, TX
I accidentally stumbled on your website when looking for this product and was very pleased that I was able to save some money on the item plus receive the free shipping. I usually won't purchase anything on a website unless I get the shipping free. Thanks so much for your website and I will purchase from you again. I will also pass on your website to my friends. Thanks a million.
Pamela, Jefferson, MD
I appreciated the emails letting me know the status of the shipment. This was very helpful and we could plan ahead for the arrival of the shipment.
Margaret E., Summerfield, FL
My orders from Allbrands have ALWAYS come quilckly and at a good price. Good job, Allbrands!
Suzann V., West Bloomfield, MI
I was very impressed with the follow-up email I received regarding not having received a status from the supplier on the order.
Mary T, Wesley Chape FLA
We have shopped with Allbrands before and have been pleased with the products and service. The website is easy to navigate. This product is as advertised and as expected. The shipment was slow, but they told us upfront it would be slow, so it was expected. We are again pleased with the product and service. Thank you.
Jean D, Grand Blanc MI
This is the first time I used your company. With the quality of the product and the speed of receiving it, I would not hesitate to use your company again.
Kelly C., Scottsdale AZ
I am very pleased with the product that I purchased. The only disappointment was that I paid for faster shipping and then it took about 5 days for you to actually ship it. I would not have paid the extra shipping had I know it would take that long to get shipped from your warehouse. However, I would purchase from your company again, just not pay the faster shipping rates.