Grace GQ Frame Work Area Dimensions:
(plan for 3-4 inches of working space on each side of your fabric)
Grace GQ FrameBasic Features:
- Sets up in 5’ and 10’
- Back Table & Lower Shelf Included
- 4 Bungee Cords Included
- Steel Fabri-Fast Rails
- 4-rail Design
Grace GQ FrameAvailable Options TBA:
- 2’ Extension
- Idler Rail
Here is the shipping information for the main boxes:
Box 1: 82 lbs (34” x 32” x 7)
Box 2: 83 lbs (64” x 23” x 4)
- 2 Ft Ext: 36 lbs (32” x 21” x 5”)
- Idler Rail: 14 lbs (62” x 4” x 4
Note: Sure Stitch Length Regulator shown in picture is optional along with the alternative Quilters Cruise Control Stitch Length Regulator.
- Manufacturer's US warranty 5 years parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: To view the warranty for this combo, please view specific warranty information on the individual product pages.
For freemotion quilting on a frame, please try Schmetz Size 16 Denim needles, A&E Signature cotton quilting thread, fabric pressure gauge at 1/2 way (down or up on the window gauge),and make sure the quilt is down flat against the flatbed of the machine so fabric won't ride up and down on the needle (flagging). Also run the machine faster and move the fabric slower, so the needle won't bend in the fabric. Also feel for any needle burrs on the rotary hook, needle plate or bobbin case that might catch thread. Burrs can be polished off with Crocus cloth from the hardware stores. Please advise what works or doesn't work for you. John Douthat, Owner & Tech