The Juki MF-7700 series state-of-the-art machine has been designed through a thorough ongoing study of seam quality. The machine is provided as standard with a great diversity of easily adjusted features to increase applicable types of sewing products. The well-balanced design of the machine achieves low-vibration and low-noise operation even under high-speed mode.Click here to a view a movie of the MF-7723.
More Juki MF-7723 Features:
Seams can be adjusted depending on the application or material by changing the thread path or adjusting the thread tension controller, to produce soft and low-tensed seams for inner wear or to produce high-grade well-tensed seams for outer wear.
The optimized thread take-up mechanism and top covering thread path route contribute to an increased stability of top covering stitches. In addition, the machine is capable of performing sewing with a low tension applied to the thread to offer improved responsiveness to the sewing thread.
A differential-feed adjustment mechanism with a micro-adjustment mechanism to provide a constant differential-feed ratio. The differential-feed amount can be easily adjusted to the best suited value for the material to be used.
A feed dog inclination adjustment mechanism to work effectively at securing the material being sewn in place with increased reliability and thereby preventing uneven material feed and puckering.
A micro-lifter to keep the presser foot in a slightly raised position during sewing to prevent slippage and deformation.
JUKI MF7723... 3-Needle, 4 -Thread, Top & Bottom Coverstitch. With Micro-adjust Differential Feed... For 3 needle operations on knit shirts, underwear, sports and leisure wear... Sewing Speed max. 6,500 rpmStitch Length: 1.2-3.6 mm (up to 4.4mm)Stitch length controlled by dialStitch/Seam type 406EFa...
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- A needle bar stroke conversion mechanism
- Looper thread twining prevention mechanism
- Stitch type 3-needle top and bottom coverstitch
- Max. sewing speed: 6.500rpm
- Stitch length: 1.23.6mm (stitch length can be adjusted to 4.4mm)
- Differential-feed ratio: 1:0.71:2
- Needle gauge: 4.0mm 4.8, 5.6, 6.4mm
- Needle: UY128GAS #9S#14S (standard#10S)
- Lift of the presser foot: 5mm (with top and bottom coverstitch),
- 8mm(with bottom coverstitch)
- Stitch pitch adjustment: By dial
- Differential feed adjustment: By micro-adjustment mechanism
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Lubricating oil: JUKI Machine Oil 18 (equivalent to ISO VG18)
- Feed dog inclination adjustment: Provided as standard
- Micro-lifter: Provided as standard
- Needle bar stroke converting function: Provided as standard
- Silicon oil tank for needle tip
- Needle thread: Provided as standard
- Cartridge oil filter: Provided as standard
- Weight of the machine: head 46kg
Please review our Freight LTL shipping Policies
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
A&E Perma Core 12 Cylinder SpoolsX2000Yds Poly Wrap Sewing Thread 70wt (+$29.99, You Save $30.00)
Super Lock 12 x 3000Yd Cone Threads Kit Multiple Colors 40wt (+$29.99, You Save $30.00)