2. Brother SABES4UG1 BES4 Dream Edition Power Pack Software Add-on.
Creating custom lettering or monogramming for all your sewing projects has never been easier! With the BES4 Dream Edition Power Pack, you can unlock new tools, templates and fonts that will take your projects to next level. Enhance your projects today with the BES4 Dream Edition Power Pack add-on!
- Send multiple designs from both desktop and cloud in one send action. Send directly to your wireless-enabled ScanNCut cutting machine right from your desktop BES4
- Auto split large designs and save as PES for multi-needle jumbo hoops
- Additional stitch and cutter functionality for more options and control in your designs
- Enhanced Word Collage – now with two font capability and the ability to save your own shapes as a template
- Added Nap Control to apply auto underlay for napped fabrics
- Convert TTF to run or appliqué
- Convert fonts or shapes to decorative fills with borders at the click of a button
- Unlock more BES Cloud features
- Import and/or open SVG files and open PHC file formats
- 330+ built-in Emojis
3. The Brother HAD Home Appliance Division Education Department has put together of book of projects and lessons to make the most of your Dream Machine, complete with MP4 videos to watch on your computer or machine screen!. You've read "about" those features, now you can actually apply them! New product available September 2017.
Introducing The Brother Dream Machine XV3.
Software and BES® Upgrade Kit
• NEW! Advanced Presser Foot Control
automatically raises and lowers
• NEW! My Design Center features: outline
recognition to effortlessly add stipple and fill
patterns to embroidery designs, and inside &
outside auto stipple and fill patterns +
even more decorative fill patterns
• NEW! Stitch simulator. See your design sew
on-screen before you stitch
• NEW! Color Sort feature to cut down on thread
changes when combining designs
• NEW! No-fuss stippling in the embroidery
mode, easily adds stippling around any
• NEW! Easy appliqué feature with ability to
create multiple appliqués in one hoop
• NEW! More Fonts, More Monograms
and More Built-in In Designs
Bought this at the San Antonio Quilt Show. Because I'm a one of the company's teachers, I received a very fair price. I made arrangements at the show to take my 8500 in for maintenance and the techs loaded the firmware upgrade for me. All I had to do was get it registered. That was a wonderful service. Very glad they volunteered to take care of this for me.