The Oreck XL Commercial Upright Vacuum is a commercial grade vacuum that offers all the power and performance you expect from an Oreck. This versatile upright makes it easy to keep your business clean. It gets up close to cabinets and baseboards and fits easily under most furniture, clothes racks, chairs and desks. It can be used on all surfaces including carpet, wood, laminate and tile with no manual height adjustment.
Weighing about 9 pounds*, it's lightweight and covers a 12" wide area which makes cleaning easy and quick. It has the exclusive Microsweep feature that allows you to switch from carpet to bare floors with no adjustments and a 630 cubic inch “top fill” bag.
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Weighs about 9 pounds, Approximate weight without cord
- Fingertip-controlled on/off switch
- 35 ft. Power cord
- Cord guard prevents cord damage
- High speed, 5,000 - 6,500 RPMs depending on surface.
- Top-fill design keeps power at maximum even while bag fills
- Clear, non-marring bumpers and soft wheels
- Helping Hand® handle makes vacuuming easy
- For use on all surfaces: carpet, wood, laminate and tile
- Lies virtually flat to get under furniture
- 1-Year commercial warranty, 1-year warranty on belt**
Warranty1-year on vacuumWeightWeighs about 9 pounds*Cord Length35 ft.FiltrationInner bag with Saniseal® automatic closing sealHeadlightsNoneCleaning Function Vacuum
Speed Settings1-SpeedTune-UpsNoneSurface Area Carpet, hard floor surfaces
The Oreck Advantage: Direct Suction
Our direct suction design delivers dirt in a straight, efficient path right to the vacuum bag. It's a streamlined design that works beautifully with a smaller motor — and one reason why Oreck bagged uprights are so lightweight. Here's how: our upright vacuums incorporate a "dirty air system" in which dirt is pulled through a fan that breaks it into smaller particles that get sucked up into the vacuum. Oreck's smaller motor drives this fan, as well as the brushroll. Because these smaller motors sit closer to the floor they provide efficient suction and are able to spin the brushroll incredibly fast.
High-speed deep-cleaning rollerbrush spins at 5,000 - 6,500 RPMs depending on surface.
Low-profile design, non-marring bumper guard and premium side brushes let you easily get under and around furniture.
Cleans all surfaces:
Can be used on carpet, wood, laminate and tile
Helping Hand® handle:
The Helping Hand Handle makes vacuuming easy and comfortable.