The MSK-3314-CF7-40 is easy to thread and easy to use. It produces a soft seam, even at high speeds. It's ideally suited for light to medium weight fabric, both knits and woven goods.
Best used for:
- Ladies men's and children's wear
- General serging applications
- Woven and knit fabric
- Light to medium weight fabrics
- Differential feed
- Stitch length regulator
- Fully automatic lubrication
- 6,500 rpm
- Choose from semi-submerged or fully-submerged table (20" x 48") and K-leg stand, plus 3/4h.p. motor included. The fully-submerged sits flush with the table. The semi-submerged option sits about 5-6 inches above the table top.
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
Ships LTL Ground freight only No Expedited Methods
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Model : MSK-3314-CF7-40H-SS
- Maximum sewing speed up to : 6,500 rpm
- Stitch length regulator up to : 3.6 mm
- Needle gauge : 2.0 mm between needles
- Overedging stitch width : 4.0 mm
- Differential feed ratio :1:08-1:19
- Needle bar stroke : 25.5 mm
- Needle system : # B27
Presser foot lift
- By hand :6.5 mm
- Lubrication : Fully Automatic
- Dimensions - head : 15” x 18” x 20”
- Weight - head : 70 lbs
- Dimensions with stand : 40” x 50” x 51”
- Shipping weight w/stand : 200 lbs
- Warranty: Reliable 1 Year Warranty