Note: if you select 220V for $50 more it will delay the order for 2-3 weeks that it takes to convert the machine from 110V to 220V motor.
Use Class 15 Metal Bobbins, Organ Size 20+ Needles 135x17, #69+ bonded nylon polyester thread for sewing on exterior weight upholstery fabrics. Replaces Consew CP146R Zigzag
*Note. The gap between two pins to hold a machine onto a flatbed cabinet or carrying case is 9 9/16" inches or 24.3cm from center of left hinge pin hole to center of right hinge pin hole. JohnMD
Note: Consew Hard Case is very sturdy and up to date with extension table, but pushes out at the back where the bigger motor is, making it harder to secure the cover onto the base with side clamps.
Consew's new CP206R gives you sewing power that you can take with you! Bring it right to where you need it!
Single needle, drop feed, lockstitch sewing machine with horizontal oscillating hook, reverse stitch, and built-in 110 v. motor.
For sewing light to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products.
Designed for stitching such products as medium weight auto, boat, and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances, etc.
Maximum speed 800 stitches per minute (dependent on material, type of operation, and thread), maximum stitch length 6mm, needle bar stroke 30mm. 1/10th h.p. 110 v., 1.5 amp motor. Bed size 14.5" x 7". Underarm space 7" x 4.5". Net weight 41 lbs. (18.6 kg). Uses system 135x17 needles.
Comes with deluxe foot control and hard plastic carrying case (20.75" x 13.5" x 10").
- Single needle drop feed walking foot lockstitch machine with horizontal oscillating hook.
- Reverse stitching lever.
- Built-in 110vac motor, 150 watts, 1.5 amps.
- Link type thread take-up lever
- For sewing light to heavy-weight materials such as
leather,vinyl,upholstery,synthetics,canvas and various coated and laminated products.
- High lift walking foot with 1/4" sewing clearance underneath the foot
- Sews Up To 1/4" Compressed Fabric
- 4 stitches per inch maximum stitch length
- Up To 800 Stitches Per Minute speed
- Dual Belts And Pulleys
- Cleated posi-traction belts combine with new geared hand wheel pulley, geared reduction pulley and geared motor pulley to eliminate slipping
- Special heavy duty motor attached up to 150 watts, 1.5 amps, twice as much as home sewing machines
- Top And Bottom Dual Feed
- Spring loaded reverse
- Fabric Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment
- All-Metal Construction
- Portable Walking Foot Sewing Machine
- Fits regular portable case or cabinets
- Uses standard upholstery needles: 135x17, size 22, 20, 18, etc.
For sewing medium to heavy weight fabrics that are difficult to feed Elastic and other stretch materials, plus canvas, nylon, vinyl, leather, synthetics, and similar materials
For stitching such products as boat and truck covers, tents, awnings, sails, parachutes, tarpaulins, wet suits, leather, shoes, boots and similar products
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Speed, Max.: 800 SPM
- Stitch Length, Max.: 6mm
- Needle Bar Stroke: 30mm
- Needle: DP x 17,135x17 #18-23
- Bed Size: 14 1/2" x 7"
- Underarm Space: 7" x 4 1/2"
- Net Weight: 41 lbs.
- Presser foot lift: By hand 8 mm
- Needle size: 135 x 17 #9-#22
- Work space: 6.5" Arm Space (needle to neck)
- Bed size: 14.5" x 7" (370 mm)
- Hook type: Oscillating shuttle
- Lubrication: Manual
- Extra Size 22 Needles
- Extra Class 15 Metal Bobbins
- Instruction manual
- Screw driver
- Deluxe Foot Control
- Hard Carrying Case 20.75" x 13.5" x 10"
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
SA8501 Purple Tote Bag: Sewing, Quilting, Embroidery & Serger Machines* (+$29.99, You Save $20.00)
Arrow 98611 Gidget 2 Folding Legs Sewing Machine Table 40x20x28"H White (+$169.99, You Save $12.00)