The RELIABLE™ 700SB sewing machine is built right, with the best quality components available, from the all-metal design of the casting to the finish quality that you expect from a RELIABLE™ product.
Each 700SB is individually sewn-off and tested before it leaves our factory. Great care is taken in preparing each and every machine so when you plug it in you know it will sew right out of the box.
The true skip-stitch function on the MSK-588 allows you to go from fine sheer material all the way to heavier woolens. Note: You may need to change the needle size and make other adjustments when you change fabric types).
The MSK-588 comes complete with everything you need to get started; 3-needles, 2-screwdrivers, 5-piece allen key set, tweezers, oiler, 1 clamp, variable speed foot controller, knee lifter, instructions and a trouble shooting guide to help first time users.
Warranty: RELIABLE™ 1 Year
- True skip stitch function with chain-off finger* (*required for drapery sheers and other light work)
Allows the machine to skip every other stitch which reduces puckering on light-weight fabrics.
- Simple to use - easy to operate
- Adjustable stitch penetration. Modify the depth of the needle penetration; allows you to hem a wide variety of fabric types
- Knee activated frame drop for easy insertion and removal of the fabric.
- Adjustable thread tension
- 4" Deep Swing-away plate for sewing flat pieces, converts to 2.5" cylinder freearm for tubular hems. Plate is 9" wide left to right
- 1725 RPM Maximum speed
- 0-7mm stitch length adjustment
- Maximum hem width of 3-1/4"
- 36mm needle bar stroke
- 8mm pressure foot lift
- 1:1, 2:1 true skip stitch
- Variable speed foot controller
- Eye needle guard
- Built-in motor
- Sits on any table top - supplied with clamps (2)
- 25lb net weight
- MSK-588 - made in Taiwan
- One year manufacturers warranty
- All Metal Casting
- Use for hemming apparel: pants, skirts, dresses, and more
Best used for:
- Pants, skirts, dresses
- Up to 1200 Stitches per Minute
- Built-in Motor, Control, Wiring
- Knee Lift, Skitp Stitch & Cylinder Arm
- 110 Volts, 90 watts, 6500 RPM
- ALL METAL Portable Blindstitcher
- Portable Home Use Sewing Machines for Apparel Tailoring and Alterations only
Download MSK-588 Instructions Here (.pdf)
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Model: 700SB, 110V
Maximum sewing speed: 1,725 rpm
Stitch length: 0-7 mm
Needle bar stroke: 36 mm
Pressure foot lift: By knee 8 mm
Needle system: # 29BL(LWx6T)
Skip stitch function: 1:1 - 2:1 true skip stitch
Foot pedal: Variable speed foot controller
Eye guard: Standard
Dimensions - head: 14" x 10" x 18"
Weight - net: 15 lbs
Shipping dimensions: 14" x 16" x 13"
Shipping weight: 25 lbs
Warranty RELIABLE™: 1 Year Warranty
- 1200 stitches per minute
- Stitch penetration and stitch length variability gives you big machine features in a portable unit
- Swing-down cylinder arm allows for easy insertion and removal of heaviest material - Swing-away bed plate for extended work space
- Side-mounted thread tensions
- Simple to operate and maintain
- Skip stitch feature for 1-1 and
- 2-1 stitching
Stitch length: 3.5-7 mm
Weight: 25 lbs
Needle size: #11, 14
- For sewing all types of light to medium weight materials including synthetics, knits and woolens
- Typical sewing operations include pant cuffs, felling slack bottoms, hemming dress, skirt and coat bottoms, light draperies, negligees, undergarments, lapel padding, blouses and sleeves
- Suitable for felling operations requiring a skip stitch to simulate handstitching
- Ideal for alteration rooms tailors, clothing rentals, dry cleaners, department stores, dressmakers and home use
Click HERE for Short Generic Instruction Book Operating Manual User Guide for Table Top Portable Blindstitch Sewing Machines
- Single Spool Vertical Thread stand to install on back of machine
- Ten-page instruction manual (includes a parts image listing with line drawing pictures),
- Foot control with 75" power cord,
- Needle eye guard,
- Two screwdrivers
- Four Allen wrenches,
- One open end wrench,
- Tweezers for threading needle,
- Two replacement needles (LW x 6T),
- Knee lever Assembly with Knee Pad for inserting and removing fabric,
- Table C clamp (clamps machine to your table top up to 2-1/2" thickness),
- Thread Guide,
- Bottle of oil (there are six easy to access oiling points clearly marked on the Blind Hemmer that require oiling,
- Clear plastic cover.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Arrow 98611 Gidget II Folding Sewing Machine Table 40x20x28" Lg Opening 13-1/8" x 24-3/8" (+$169.99, You Save $28.01)
SuperLock 12x3000Yd Cones Multi Use Poly 40wt Thread Kit Assorted Colors (+$29.99, You Save $30.00)