- Durability - SEBO canisters are made to last.
- Rubber coated wheels prevent damage to floors and rotate 360 degrees for easy maneuverability.
- Quick-release for ease of brush head change.
- High-quality telescopic tubes that provide convenient handle-height adjustment.
- Large control switches for power and cord retractor.
- FULL-SIZE on-board tools.
- FULL-SIZE dust bag.
- 34-foot operating range.
- The SEBO Air Belt C3.1 includes an electrified telescopic tube designed to accommodate the ET-H or the ET-C power head, for thorough brushing and optimal cleaning of your carpet. It also offers suction control at the handle and the Parquet Brush for hard floors.
First, the three-layer full-size filter bag collects the vast majority of the debris. Then, any remaining particles are collected by the hospital-grade micro-hygiene filter. Finally, the micro-exhaust filter cleans the exhaust air that the vacuum emits. The air belt disperses the filtered exhaust air around the canister which provides a quiet, gentle air flow. The S-Class filtration system as described above, results in 99.9% effectiveness to 0.3 microns making the SEBO air belt C-Series vacuums the perfect choice for consumers who suffer from allergies and asthma.
The SEBO air belt C handles are ergonomically designed and positioned to reduce wrist and arm fatigue. The Air Belt acts as a bumper guard. The soft foam bumper with it's durable covering protects your furniture, walls, and vacuum from damage.
- US Warranty 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Air flow: 170 CFM
Water lift: 90 inches H2O
Range: 34 feet
Cord length: 22 feet
Filter bag capacity: 1.4 gallons
Sound level: 63 dB
Body weight: 16 lbs.
Motor protection: Thermal cut-out
Brush motor: 150 Watts, 1.4 Amps
Width: 11.7 inches
Weight: 4.6 lbs.
Brush width: 11.5 inches
Brush rollers: Replaceable
Brush drive: Toothed belt with electronic overload protection
Everything went so smoothly that no calls were necessary and your prices can't be beat.