With no cartridges required, the newly redesigned eclips2 DIY Electronic Cutter contains an enhanced motor with industrial-strength gears for speed, reduced noise, efficiency, precision cutting and more. In addition, the eclips2 is accompanied by free eCAL lite software to create your own designs, plus cut, score and draw/edit unique shapes for beautiful customized projects from the start.
With the eclips2 and eCAL lite, you can weld multiple shapes and letters into one cut. Use Appearance Styles, like Shadow and Blackout, to quickly change the look of letters and shapes. You can also access TrueType, OpenType and fonts currently installed on your computer, including Dingbat/Wingding fonts. Hundreds of shapes are also included with thousands more available online at the Sizzix eshape store.
For added fun, save design layouts and share with your friends.
- Auto selection of speed and pressure for material to be cut
- Laser Cut Preview offers sneak peak cut, eliminating material waste
- Cut vellum, paper, cardstock and chipboard in preset and custom sizes
- Adjustable blade depth
- Cut sizes to nearest 1/100 of an inch
- Precision Cutting – No more shapes with rounded edges!
- True Scoring – No more perforations…clean folds every time
- No more cartridges required!
- Shape Library includes hundreds of ready-to-cut shapes
- Boolean Operations - Exclude, Intersect or Unify multiple shapes
- Fill shapes with included Patterns or use your own
- WYSIWYC Interface - Virtual Cutting Mat lets you see what you cut
- Fill solids, expand shadow and join shapes
- Auto Tracing - automatically converts images into cut lines
- Laser Cut Preview - See where you’ll cut before you cut
- Pen Holder (optional) draws shapes instead of cutting
(Win) Windows 7/8/10
(Win) Intel Pentium or equivalent processor
(Mac) Mac OSX 10.11
(Mac) Intel based processor
512 MB of RAM or greater
50 MB of available hard disk space
USB Port 1.1 or 2.x
- eclips2 Electronic Shape-Cutting Machine,
- Universal Power Supply,
- 2 Cutting Blades,
- Blade Holder,
- Power Cord,
- 6' USB Cable,
- 12" x 12" Cutting Mat,
- eCAL lite Software Download,
- User's Guide