Use this super-light, sticky tearaway in your ink jet printer to print off hoop/design templates from your embroidery software. After the template is printed, remove the protective release paper and stick it on to the garment or home dec item for perfect embroidery placement! Floriani's Template Tearaway makes multi-hoop designs a snap to embroider. Manipulate embroidery designs by rotating and combining them to make one large design. With Floriani's Template Tearaway you can achieve precise placement faster and easier! Make templates for all your designs! 25 ready to use 8 ½" x 11" sheets.To use:
1) Load one sheet of Template Tearaway in your printer's paper tray.
2) Print the design template from your embroidery software. This should include cross hairs to aid in alignment.
3) Peel back the release paper to expose the sticky surface.
4) Stick the template tearaway to the fabric in the desired position.
5) Pierce the printed "cross-hairs" running through the design using a water soluble or air erase pen or pencil. This will make small dots on the fabric.
6) Remove the template tearaway and re-adhere it to the release paper for later use.
7) Connect the dots drawn on the fabric to form a plus sign on the fabric.
8) Using the lines as a guide, hoop the fabric. Be sure to align the lines on the fabric with the lines on the inner hoop of your embroidery frame.
9) Embroider! Perfect hooping could never be easier!