Shown with optional (1) #49 Serger Table & (2) #47 Quilt Leaf
* Beautiful solid oak raised-panel door with strong full-length piano hinge
* Hand stained and finished with smooth, durable catalyzed lacquer
* Available in Honey Oak, English Oak, and Cherry
* Solid oak drawer fronts---smooth drawer glides
* Solid oak and plywood construction
* Patent #4717212
A. Electric Lift
B. Insert II System
C. Solid Oak Front, Plywood Constuction
D. Accessory Bins
E. Notions Tray
F. Power Strip
G. Auto Leaf Support
H. Measuring Tape
J. Child Door Lock
K. Drawer Glide
L. Piano Hinge
- 42" Wide (84" Open) × 19 3/4" Deep × 30 1/4" High
The Fashion Cabinets of America 6900 Sewing Cabinet is for those who want beauty, versatility, durability, and functionality all in one. It has a large opening to fit most sewing machines and an electric lift that is operated with a simple flip of a switch. It raises your machine smoothly and quietly with a strong rack and pinion motor. The tabletop on the Fashion Cabinets of America 6900 Premium Real Oak Sewing Cabinet flips open to two automatically supported leaves and has a removable plastic notions tray located under one side for extra storage. An accessory bin hangs on the inside of the door and a power strip is attached to the inside of the cabinet.
- US Warranty 1 year replacement on defective or missing parts.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Electric Lift - 75lb Capacity
- Insert II System
- Solid Oak Fronts
- Accessory Bins
- Notions Tray
- Auto Leaf Support
- Measuring Tape
- Child Door Lock
- Drawer Glide
- Piano Hinge
- Child lock
- 4 drawers with decorative metal handles
- Available in Honey Oak, Cherry, and English Oak.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- US Warranty: 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor.
6900 Size -42" Wide (84" Open) × 19 3/4" Deep × 30 1/4" High
This items ship assembled except the casters which must be installed.
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.