The Juki HZL-80HP Sewing Machine is loaded and weighs less than 13 pounds. 197 Built In stitches makes the Juki HZL-80HP Sewing Machine the most jam packed machine in the Juki lightweight line.
Auto Needle Threader
The needle threader easily threads the needle and allows you to start sewing quickly.
The color of the Start/Stop button indicates the status of the machine.
-[Green] Ready to start or while sewing
-[Red] Not ready to start
-[Orange] In bobbin winding condition
Reverse Stitch, Reinforcement Stitch
HZL-H series can sew a lock stitch at the beginning and end of sewing. There are two types of lock stitch, reverse stitch and reinforcement stitch.
Direct Pattern Selection
There are 10 types of stitch patterns, from which you can choose one by directly pushing the pattern button.
Needle Up/Down Position Button
Press the button to change up/down position of needle instantly. Also you can change needle stop position and can even sew a half stitch.
HZL-H series sews the buttonhole automatically according to the size of the button.
Presser Foot Pressure
When sewing thin or thick fabrics, you can get comfortable feed.
The Current Setting is Very Visible
You can change the size of stitch patterns as well as the needle positions.
Letters and One Point Stitch Patterns
HZL-80 series can sew both letters and patterns. Also you can memory letters and one unit of the pattern as you desire.
Check out these videos below for more information!
Chapter 1: Machine Setup
Chapter 2: Machine Operation
Chapter 3: Straight Stitch
Chapter 4: Overcasting Stitches
Chapter 5: Buttonholes
Chapter 6: Decorative Stitches
Chapter 7: Memory Folders
Chapter 8: Mirror Stitches
- 3 Thread Overlock for single layers
- 4 Thread Seams for two layers
- 2-Thread Adaptor Optional for fine roll hems
- Easiest Built-In Rolled Hem slide lever on needle plate
- No need to change needle plate for roll hem set up
- Differential Feed to Gather or Straighten Fabrics
- Disengageable Knife Cutter Mechanism
- Most Reliable Serger Brand on the Market
- Like Bernina 700D also make by Juki
Juki Home Serger Comparison Chart
Juki 644D Instruction Manual(.PDF)
Click here to access the Juki warranty registration form
- US Warranty 5 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Juki Brochure on HZL-80HP
Juki HZL-80 Series Instruction Manual
Sewing Speed Max. 800 s.p.m. stitches per minute
Stitch Length Max. 4.5mm
Zigzag Width Max. 7mm
Needle HA x1 Sizes #9-#18
Dimensions 400 (W) x 290 (H) x 188 (D) mm, (15.7” W x 11.4” H x 7.4” D)
Weight 5.8kg (Machine only) 12Lbs
Hook Horizontal Rotary Hook with Drop In Bobbin
5 Years Mechanical Defects
2 Years Electrical
90 Days Adjustments on Defects in Material or Workmanship
Click HERE for Catalog Brochure on Juki MO600 Series Serger Line Up
- 2 Needle
- 3 and 4 Thread overlock sewing machine
- Built-in rolled-hemming
- Differential feed
- Sewing speed 1,500 spm
- Needle sizes 11 to 14
- Stitch length 1 - 4 mm
- Universal presser foot tape, ribbon, narrow elastic application
- Presser foot lift 5 mm
- Dimensions 270 mm (w) x 295 mm (h) x 340 mm (d)
- Unit weight 15 lbs
- Shipping weight 18 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions 14.5" x 19" x 17.75"
- UL Listed
Check out these videos for more information!
JUKI MO-644D Overview
JUKI MO-644D Demo
Preparing, Threading, and Adjustments
Changing the Needle and Thread, Stitch Variations
Juki Warranty Information
- Standard Presser Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Decorate Stitch Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Blind Stitch Foot
- Button Sewing Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Seam Ripper/ Brush
- Auxiliary Spool Pin
- Quilt Guide
- Spool Cap(Large)
- Spool Cap(Small)
- Spool Pin Felt
- Pack of Needles(3x)
- Foot control
- Hard cover
- Removable flatbed extension to free arm with accessory tray storage
- Accessory pack with tools
- Parts list
- Warranty Card
- Instruction Manual
- Foot Control, Cords and Plug Ins
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.