Click HERE to Apply Online for Synchrony Bank Sewing and More Credit Card Approval to use for Online Checkout or in AllBrands stores
Juki Home Sewing Machine Warranty is 2 Years on Electrical Parts and 5 Years on Mechanical Parts Against Defects in Materials or Workmanship, except for use items not covered: needles, thread, needle plates, bobbin cases. presser feet, loopers, needles, feed dogs, light bulbs, etc.
"AllBrands is a Juki Authorized Dealer and Service Center for any repairs including warranty parts and labor. We give unlimited technical support by email, fax and phone. We service machines in our stores. Mass merchants do not have tech service or repair departments for your equipment. They are unable to help you directly, only referring any operational, mechanical or electronic questions back to the manufacturer instead of taking care of problems themselves. Manufacturers and customers should expect that any problems will be taken care of by the dealer or merchant who sold you the equipment, not just by referring your requests back to the manufacturer." John Douthat, Owner & Tech
Includes Auto Needle Threader and Thread Cutter Trimmers, Drop Feed for Free Motion, On Board Speed Limit Control Slider, Knee Lift Lever for Presser Foot and Dual Tensions: Look at the difference between top thread pre-tension knob and thread guide on the Juki TL2010 and the plain thread guide only on TL2000Qi. The purpose of the pre tension on TL2010Q is to provide a consistent thread tension feeding into the main tension assembly, without any aberrations, or thread loops. John
Juki TL2010Q, New LED Lights, Sub Tension (Pre Tension Knob for Consistent Thread Delivery), 1 Foot Pedal for Auto Thread Trimming and Speed Control, Speed Limit Control Slider Knob On Front of Machine, (like TL2000Qi and TL98 + 4 New Features). All have Knee Lift and Hand Lever for Presser Foot Lift, Automatic Needle Threader.
See Many Optional Juki Feet under Recommended Accessoires, including Westalee Ruler Foot... Speciify HSS High Shank Special Ruler Foot for Juki TL portable models. John
* Synchrony Bank 12 Months No Interest Financing Equal Monthly Pay plus any applicable taxes. Apply online. Transaction Code 112 Synchrony will advise you of any maximum amount or full credit that you can use towards purchase.
"My Juki 2010 makes me feel so confident starting quilts because piecing is so much faster and more accurate now. And I can quilt them myself without fear! I am so, so happy about that. My nearest Juki dealer is 2 hours away so I shopped online and decided to buy from Allbrands.com. This was after some very quickly answered questions from their customer service. And the included 10 year warranty made me glad I picked it over a slightly less expensive one on ebay."
– Caroline, owner of SewCanShe.com
Article (2/15/14): My New Juki TL2010Q
Same as Juki TL98 +1 Pedal Trim + Speed Control On Board. Be sure to use your toes on the foot control to run the machine and your heel to activate the thread trimmer. If you use try to use your heel to run the machine, it will only activate the thread trimmer and not run the machine. John Douthat, Owner & Tech, AllBrands.
The New Juki TL2010Q is a Single Needle Lockstitch Machine for straight stitching and quilting is also perfect for tailoring, dressmaking and home decor items. The Juki TL2010Q can be used as a table top machine, mounted into some cabinets or used on machine quilting frames. It is portable and has a built in carrying handle. Sewing area extension shown in picture is included with the machine.
The Juki TL-2010Q is a high-performance sewing and quilting machine. The TL-2010Q is a single needle, lock-stitch, portable machine, constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing.
*With advanced features, such an industrial sub-tension system, *variable speed control slider, and bright white LED lighting, this machine is built for precision sewing. With a large work area of up to 23 inches (with auxiliary table attached), the TL-2000Qi can handle large quilt, sewing or home decor project with ease.
Juki TL-2010Q Instruction Manual(.PDF)
Quilting Foot / Drop Feed
- Quilting Foot for precision sewing with 1/4" inch stitch width. The feed dog can be raised and lowered simply by depressing a switch. When quilting, the drop feed allows you to sew curved stitches with ease.
Even Feed Foot
- With its reliable feed, the even feed foot ensures the machine's ability to produce beautiful seams when sewing difficult-to-feed fabrics such as georgette and velvet, as well as heavy weight materials such as leather.
Automatic Thread Trimmer
- The machine is equipped with an automatic thread trimming device that simultaneously cuts the needle and bobbin threads at the sewing end by lightly pressing the push-button. It uses the thread trimming mechanism that is similar to the industrial sewing machine type.
Easy Bobbin Replacement
- A new bobbin case latch and an enlarged bobbin case area make it easier to remove and replace the bobbin.
Automatic Needle Threader
- The push lever automatic needle threader easily threads the needle without eyestrain and allows you to start sewing quickly.
Knee Lifter Lever
- The knee lifter lever allows you to lift / lower the presser foot without using your hands.
Adjustment of Presser Foot Pressure
- Presser foot pressure can be adjusted according to the fabric being sewn by turning a regulator located on the top of the machine.
Extended Sewing Area
- The throat size from the needle to inside the machine is 8.5 inches.
JUKI TL Series - Chapter 1: Set Up.Welcome to chapter 1 of the TL-18QVP instructional video series. In this video, we will teach you how to set up and operate your machine.
Juki TL Series - Chapter 2: Basic Settings and Operations
TL Series - Chapter 3: Winding the Bobbin
TL Series - Chapter 5: Test Sewing
TL Series - Chapter 7: Replacing the Needle
Juki TL Series Instructional Videos
How to thread a Juki TL 2010Q
JUKI TL-2010Q NEEDLE THREADER
From Juki Brand Ambassador Nicole Moore:
"I found great success with my JUKI industrial, so it was an easy decision to purchase additional JUKI machines like the JUKI TL-2010Q straight stitch sewing machine. This is hands-down my favorite machine to sew on! I can easily piece my quilts, make most bags and even do some free motion quilting. It sews like a dream! And because I love free motion quilting, I added a JUKI J-350QVP as well. I occasionally quilt other people’s quilts, but because my long arm is currently on a table (and not a frame) I mostly just quilt my quilts with my J-350QVP. One of my business goals is to transition my long arm sit down to a frame and add the automation package. Both my kids are still in the house so until they fly the coop, I don’t have the real estate in my home for a longarm business right now. I’m also learning more about making garments so it only makes sense that I have a JUKI serger and cover stitch combo, MO-735. I bought these as gifts for my Mom and love to use them when I visit her. My mom still loves to teach me new things since sewing garments is something that I am still learning more about."
There are several ways to stay in touch with Nicole. You can find her on Instagram every day. Subscribe to her YouTube Channel and sign up for her Weekly Newsletter. Nicole even has a Facebook Page and TikTok Channel. If you need help or are interested in starting a Creative Business – be sure to visit the Creative Day Job website!
Click here to access the Juki warranty registration form
Reviews on Juki TL2010Q
Join Grace Cutie Quilters Facebook Discussion and Sharing Group for User Experiences, Handles Options, Etc.
In Stock! This compact frame allows you to do everything a ten or twelve-foot frame can do for a fraction of the space and cost. Your Quilting, Anytime. Anywhere. 5 min setup & take down
Simple & portable. Table shown Optional, not included.
* Synchrony Bank Sewing & More Fixed Payments 0% No Interest Financing with approved credit! Click HERE to Apply Online for Synchrony Bank Sewing and More Credit Card Approval to use for Online Checkout or in AllBrands stores
Optional Carriage with Front and Back Handles for Cutie frame if you don't want to use the underneath handles that come with the Cutie carriage for home sewing machines
How to Quilt on the Cutie Frame Video
New from Grace! A portable table top frame for sit down or stand up operation with front that will take up to Qnique 19 longarm machines in addition to your domestic portable sewing machine. If you've ever have wanted to try quilting on a frame but didn't have space or didn't want to invest that much money, then the Cutie Tabletop Fabric Frame from Grace Company is the answer to your woes. This compact frame allows you to do everything a ten or twelve-foot frame can do for a fraction of the space and cost. The Cutie can handle king size quilts and can be stored away when you are through. You don't have to have a dedicated space to set up the Cutie; all you need is a flat surface that is at least 48" long by 38" wide. Laminate countertops, wood surfaces, or plastic tables will all support the frame. You also don't need to worry about the Cutie scratching surfaces or sliding around. The frame's base has a thick rubber padding that "grips" surfaces and prevents movement. Don't let quilting tie you down, and instead, get started on your dream projects with the Cutie Tabletop Fabric Frame today! (Machine not included)
Adjustable in or out handles work both in front and back of frame. Table shown is not included.
You will likely need an extension for the foot control cord on your home sewing machine if the foot control does not reach the floor or if moving the machine moves the foot control. The other option is a Grace Remote Speed Control for compatible machines list: Click here to see the list of compatible machines. Currently the Cutie comes with just the single prong extension cable. Eventually, they are going to include 6 cables with each frame. It will include 1200mm (3.97’) cables, the cable already included, a TRS (stereo) Extension Cable, a Custom Barrel Extension Cable, an Angled Barrel jack Extension Cable, a HD9 Foot Pedal Extension cable, and a 3 Prong Extension Cable.
PLEASE NOTE: the free foot control extension cord included has to be tested with single prong jacks on machines. We cannot guarantee that it will work, even on computer sewing machines. Please contact us with any questions.
Your table needs to be a minimum of 24" deep by 48" wide. Optional metal table with 12" sit down operation height adjustment, this table is designed for sit down or stand up operation. Will do up to king size depending on thickness of quilt sandwich. Optional Speed Control under Recommended Accessories for compatible home machines that are listed HERE
For many quilters, space and quilt size can be a large issue. The Cutie Frame can fit on any flat surface, allowing for use almost anywhere, and like the Hoop-Frame it can make any size quilt. Once a project is done for the day, it is easily stored in a closet until it is needed again.
This frame fits at a price point for people who love quilting, and brings with it all the possibilities of free-motion quilting.
While your customers will love its easy storage ability, the Cutie Fabric Frame can be broken down for use while travelling or on vacation.
The Cutie Fabric Frame is a great accessory for sewing machines, allowing any sewer, artist or crafter to embellish their stitching on any fabric project.
Cutie is a revolutionary frame that's perfect for those who want to use a quilting frame, but don't have the room for a larger model. The Cutie can fit on the kitchen table, your coffee table, or any other flat surface—no dedicated room or space required.
The Cutie is the perfect free-motion quilting system for someone just starting out. Get a free-motion quilting system for under $1000! There's no need to buy an expensive quilting machine either, you can use any machine that fits this frame.
Thanks to its small size, the Cutie can fit anywhere and can be stored easily. Simply break down the frame per the instructions and easily store the Cutie in a closet when not in use.
With the Cutie's premium dual-track system, free motion quilting has never been easier! Your sewing or quilting machine will effortlessly glide over the fabric in any direction. Easily quilt loops, arches, straight lines, and a multitude of other designs on the Cutie.
Grace's Cutie Tabletop Fabric Frame is compatible with almost any machine. The frame's top plate can accommodate any home machine that's less than 11-1/2" thick and is adjustable to fit sewing machines with up to 19" of throat space. So easily pair this frame with your longarm, midarm, or domestic machine.
Storage and Accessibility
Weighing an estimated 30-pounds, you can easily take this frame to classes or guild meetings. When you are ready to store it away, place it under a bed or vertically in a closet. With all the moving you can do with the Cutie Frame, it was designed with durability in mind, and it has additional corner braces and aluminum extrusions to make the structure more sturdy.
Some of its key benefits are:
1. It can fit on any sturdy flat surface, like a sewing table, kitchen/dining table, countertop, or foldable table for easy access to quilting anywhere.
2. It's light and easy to maneuver for easy storage, and can be broken down for transport to different locations and even taken on vacation or quilting outside the home.
3. With it's size and price point, the Cutie can be enjoyed, not just by quilters, by any crafter or fabric enthusiast that wants to add free-motion artistic stitching to their projects.
4. The Cutie can fit any machine that our Q-Zone Hoop-Frame can, this includes almost any domestic quilting machine and our Q'nique 15 and 19 machines.
- Manufacturer's US warranty 5 Years Mechanical, 2 Years Electrical, 90 Days Adjustments on defects in material or workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: To view the warranty for this combo, please view specific warranty information on the individual product pages.
Parts List Manual for Juki TL2010Q * Synchrony Bank Sewing & More Fixed Payments 0% No Interest Financing with approved credit! Click HERE to Apply Online for Synchrony Bank Credit Approval
Dimensions: 17.8 x 8.6 x 13.8 inches
Sewing Speed: Max. 1,500 r.p.m
Stitch Length: Max. 6mm
Lift of the Presser Foot:
- By Lever, Max. 9mm
- By Knee Lifter, Max. 12mm
Needle: HAx1 (130/705H) #7-#18 (HLx5#9-#16)
Dimensions: 17.8 x 8.6 x 13.8 inches
Weight (Machine only): 11.5kg
Rated Voltage / Power Consumption: 120V / 1.4A, 100W
Power Consumption of the Lamp: 12V, 3W
Auxiliary Table (Dimensions): 590 x 277 (mm)
Hook: Horizontal-axis Full-rotary Hook
Sewing Speed: Max 1500 RPM
Stitch Length: Max 6mm
Lift of the Presser Foot : By lever Max 9mm, by knee lifter Max 12mm
Needle: HA x 1
Dimensions: 452 (W) x 350 (H) x 219 (D) (mm)
Weight (machine only): 11.5 Kg/25.4 Lbs
- LED light
- Sliding Speed Control
- One Pedal foot control
- Sews heavy weight materials with ease
- Predetermined stop position of the needle
- 1/4 foot and free action foot
- Adjustment of pressing pressure according to material weight
- Thread tension scale
- Automatic stop-bobbin winding
- Portable sewing machine
- Automatic thread trimmer
- 1500 stitches per minute
Stitch length: 6 mm
- Universal presser foot tape ribbon narrow elastic application
- Presser foot lift 7 mm by hand
- Knee lifter 12 mm extra lift
Throat Area: 8.5(L)x 5.9 (H) inches
Auxilliary table included: dimensions 590 mm x 277 mm (12 x 23)
Juki Warranty Information
For many quilters, space and quilt size can be big issues. The Cutie can fit on any sturdy flat surface, allowing for use almost anywhere, and it can make any size quilt. Once a project is done for the day, this frame can be easily stowed away until it is needed again.
The Cutie fits at a price point for people who love quilting and brings with it all the possibilities of free-motion quilting. It features the same high quality free-motion carriage used on our Q’nique sewing machines.
While your customers will love its easy storage ability, the Cutie can also be broken down for use while travelling or on vacation. With this frame, you really can quilt anytime, anywhere!
The Cutie also works for more than just quilting. It makes a great accessory for sewing machines, allowing any sewer, artist, or crafter to embellish their stitching on any fabric project.
The Cutie Tabletop Fabric Frame is here and we're turning quilting on its head. It presents quilters with faster and more efficient ways to finish their quilts. Some of its key benefits are:
- It can fit on any sturdy flat surface, like a sewing table, kitchen/dining table, countertop or foldable table for easy access for you to quilt anywhere.
- It's light and easy to maneuver for easy storage, and can be broken down for transport. So you can take it with you on vacation or for quilting outside the home.
- With it's size and price point, the Cutie can be enjoyed, not just by quilters, but by any crafter or fabric enthusiast that wants to add free-motion artistic stitching to their projects.
- The Cutie can fit any machine that our Q-Zone Hoop-Frame can, this includes almost any domestic quilting machine and our Q'nique 15 and 19 machines.
For many quilters, space and quilt size can be a large issue. The Cutie can fit on any sturdy flat surface, allowing for use almost anywhere, and like the Hoop-Frame it can make any size quilt. Once a project is done for the day, it is easily stowed until it is needed again. This frame fits at a price point for people who love quilting, and brings with it all the possibilities of free-motion quilting. While you will love its easy storage ability, the Cutie can also be broken down for use while travelling or on vacation.
The Cutie is a great accessory for sewing machines, allowing any sewer, artist or crafter to embellish their stitching on any fabric projectGreat ready to quilt with any household sewing or quilting machine with the Grace Frame Cutie Table Top Quilting Frame. The Grace Frame Cutie Table Top Quilting Frame is made out of durable metal to last for generations of quilting. Use the Grace Frame Cutie Table Top Quilting Frame with popular standard arm, midarm and longarm sewing and quilting machine. The Grace Frame Cutie Table Top Quilting Frame will hold the quilt while you are working and hold it at the proper tension for maximum stitch quality.
Major features of the Grace Frame Cutie Table Top Quilting Frame:
- Saves space, fits in any room
- Use on your favorite table top
- Get into a free-motion quilting system for under $1000 with your sewing machine
- Use your machine. You do not have to buy a specific machine!
- Space: This frame can fit on the kitchen table, coffee table, or any other flat surface without needing a dedicated room or space
- Store it in a closet when not in use
- Easy setup, break down, and storage
- Simple set up and quilting with only the frame (no need to buy extras)
- Possibility to upgrade with accessories in the future (Quilt Motion, legs, etc. )
- So many options for upgrading machines! The Cutie frame will hold up to a 19" machine
- Only weighs about 25 pounds assembled without machine.
- The Carriage on the Cutie holds a machine that has a 11.5” width base or smaller, length of 23” or smaller and up to a 19” throat. Sometimes sit down machines can be a bit short on the bottom, but they should work.
CHOOSE THESE OPTIONS FOR THE MACHINE YOU WILL USING ON THIS FRAME
OPTION 1--For use with a standard size sewing machine or mid arm machine. Mid arm is up to 9 inch throat space from needle to inside edge of sewing machine
Option 2-- For longarm machines 14 inches to 19 inches
The Grace Frame Cutie Table Top Quilting Frame works with these popular sewing machines
Option 1 works great on these models:
Brother PQ1300, PQ1500S, PQ1500SL
Juki TL98, TL2000, TL2010, TL2020, TL18
Pfaff Grand Quilter
Option 2 works great on these popular models
Grace Qnique 14, 15, 19
Table inserts are not available at this time. We are not sure when they will be available. But you don’t need them if you have the frame set on your table or counter. You will use the table or counter as the surface to place your designs onto.
Includes the Following Accessories:
- Standard Straight Stitch Foot
- 1/4 inch Quilt Foot still included
- NO 1/5 inch Quilt (Also called "Free Motion" Darning Feet) Foot* is no longer included.
- Walking Foot
- NO Compensating Foot* is no longer included.
- NO Rolled Hem Foot* is no longer included.
- Zipper Foot
- Foot Control and Cord over 50" Long
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
- Lint Cleaning brush
- 4 Bobbins
- Spool cap
- Needle pack
- Power cord
- Foot control w/ thread trimmer
- Instruction manual
- Knee lever Lifter
- Extension table (see product image)
- Auxiliary 8x12" extension work table
- Exclusive T screwdriver
- Screwdriver (small)
Note: The TL-2010Q now comes with 3 less feet below
Our customer service lines have received calls from consumers who claim they were advised, by a dealer, of such. The only change to TL-2010Q is the that it now ships with less accessories and these changes were implemented almost a year ago. Juki
"On my Juki TL these are the thread and needle combinations that work the best for me when thread painting:" by Yvonne Fuchs
80wt top thread – 80wt bobbin – Universal 80/12
50wt top thread – 50wt bobbin – Universal 80/12
40wt top thread – 50wt bobbin – Universal 80/12
28wt top thread – 50wt bobbin – Embroidery 90/14
12wt top thread – 50wt bobbin – Topstitch 100/16
40wt/3 ply top thread – 50wt bobbin – Topstitch 100/16
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Superior 55623S 100 Metal L Bobbins 100 Standard Universal Rotary, Type L for* (+$29.00, You Save $20.99)
Organ HAx1 15x1 130R Box of 100 Chrome Plated Sewing Machine Needles Retail Store (+$19.99, You Save $10.00)
Arrow 98611 Gidget 2 II Folding Legs Sewing Machine Table 40x20x28in White (+$199.99, You Save $39.01)