The MC3500 gives you computerized Janome sewing with 50 pre-programmed stitches, including 4 different fully automatic buttonholes. Create your own custom stitch settings that the MC 3500 can "memorize," in combinations of up to 50 selections.
- 50 stitches, including 4 buttonholes
- LCD screen
- Auto-declutch bobbin winder
- Reverse stitch button
- Auto-lock key and up/down needle position key
- Manual stitch width and length keys
- Convenient one-hand thread cutter
- Built-in needle threader
- Quick foot conversion
- 7-piece feed dog
- One-touch hook cover plate
- Magnetic type horizontal full rotary hook
- Convertible free arm for circular sewing
- Extension table for Freearm and Accessory Storage
- Fully automatic sensor buttonhole
- Convenient carrying handle
- Plastic hard cover
- Bright halogen lamp
- Four step pressure dial
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
If you have been asking yourself, "What sewing machine should I purchase?", "What brand of sewing machine is good for beginner?", "What is a good sewing machine?", "Where should I buy a sewing machine?", "How do you know what sewing machine to purchase?", then you should watch this video.
The LCD screen indicates your chosen stitch number, the stitch pattern, the correct foot to be used, and the thread tension. Adjustment of the stitch width or length is also shown on the screen.
Memory and Clear Keys
Most patterns can be memorized in combinations of up to 50 selections.
Manual Stitch Width and Length Keys
Stitch width can be adjusted manually up to 7mm and stich length can be adjusted up to 5mm.
Built in Needle Threader
Provides easy needle threading and less strain on your eyes.
AllBrands.com is an independent dealer not associated with Janome.