*Bundle and Save more on purchase of Carrying Case, 25 Bobbins, 100 Organ Needles, 29 Piece Starter Kit, Sewing Table & Chair,
Includes Hard Cover Slip Over Carrying Case, Even Feed Walking Foot Attachment, Embroidery Darning Quilting Free Motion Foot, including a Total of 13 Feet plus Accessories Included Below.
AllBrands is a Brother Authorized Dealer and ASC Authorized Service Center for warranty repairs. We also give unlimited tech support by email, fax and phone. Mass merchants do not have any tech service or repair departments for your equipment. They are unable to help you directly, only referring any operational, mechanical or electronic questions back to Brother instead of taking care of the problems themselves. Brother and customers should expect that any problems will be taken care of by the dealer who sold you the equipment, not just by referring your requests back to the manufacturer.
Includes: My Custom Stitch 7mm Digitizing, Automatic Thread Trimmers, Programmable Needle up or down, Auto Back Tacking reverse stitches, Presser foot knee lift, Pressure adjustment dial
Simple, elegant, quiet and smooth, the PC420 computerized sewing machine is a dream to use. The easy-to read LCD screen and touch-button controls make it easy to manage all your sewing functions. Have fun playing with more than 100 stitches and 3 alphabet styles or create your own stitches with the My Custom Stitch feature.
- 294 Built-In Stitch Selection
- 67 Utility stitch functions.
- 31 decorative stitches
- 10 Memory button hole styles.
- 16 satin stitches
- 10 decorative satin stitches
- 5 cross stitches
- 3 Alphabet styles
- 55 Gothic font stitches
- 55 outline font stitches
- 55 script font stitches
- 6-point feed-dogs
- Accessory compartment
- Extra-large sewing bed
- F.A.S.T. automatic needle threading system
- F.A.S.T. bobbin winding system
- Front spool
- Handy central controls
- LCD screen
- My Custom Stitch
- Presser foot leveling button
- Presser foot fabric pressure adjustment
- Quick-set bobbin
- Hard Cover
- Knee lift
Click HERE for Instruction Book Operation Manual User Guide on Brother PC420PRW Project Runway Computer Sewing Machine
Click HERE for Brochure on Brother PC420PRW Project Runway Computer Sewing Machine
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Stitch Width Up to 7.0mm
- Utility stitch functions 57
- Reinforcement/reverse Stitches Yes
- My Custom Stitch Feature (Create and save your own decorative stitches) - Yes
- Built-in Decorative Stitches - 72
- Needle Threading System - Manual
- Upper Thread Tension System for perfect stitches on any fabric - Manual
- Needle Positions 14
- # of needles One, with twin needle capability
- Bobbin Quick-Set™ Bobbin
- Thread Sensors No
- Thread Cutter Button Automatic
- Bobbin winding system Fast and Simple System
- Maximum Sewing Speed (stitch per minute) 850
- Free Arm Yes
- Presser Foot Attachment Snap-on
- Presser Foot Height Adjustment Preset
- Presser Foot Pressure Programmable
- Maximum Embroidery Field No
- Cap Frame capability No
- Computerized machine.
- Built in computer sewing advise.
- Electronic foot control.
- LCD display
- Carton Contents
- Accessory Storage Built-in
- Carrying Case Hard case included
- Wide Table Optional - SA537
- In the box Power cord, foot control, sewing notions, instruction manual
- UPC Code 012502616917
- Machine Dimensions 17.32" x 7.87" x 11"
- Machine Weight 17 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions 21.65" x 11.02" x 15"
- Shipping Weight 26 lbs
- UL/CSA Listed
Click HERE to see all You Tube videos on Brother PC420PRW Project Runway Computer Sewing Machine
* Zigzag/general purpose foot
* Blind stitch foot
* Buttonhole foot
* Button fitting foot
* Monogramming foot
* Overcasting foot
* Zipper foot
* Walking foot even feed attachment
* Outline Quilting and free motion embroidery foot
* Stitch guide foot
* Adjustable zipper/piping foot
* Non-stick foot
* Open toe foot
* Hard Shell Carrying Case
* Knee lifter
* 4 bobbins
* Needle set
* Twin needle and functions
* Cleaning brush
* Eyelet punch
* Screwdrivers (large & small)
* Spool caps (small, medium & large)
* Extra spool pin
* Spool net
* Grid sheet set
* Seam Ripper
* Quick reference guide
* Instruction Manual
* Foot Control
* Power Cord
~How do I wind the bobbin?
~Where do I put the oil in my machine?
~How do I sew an applique?
~When thread got tangled.
~Combination of fabric, thread and needle
What is Brother's connection to Project Runway
(AP)Brother is back as the Exclusive Sewing and Embroidery Licensee for Season Six of Project Runway. Tune in every week and watch contestants create runway fashions on Brother machines until the ultimate designer is officially chosen at New York Fashion Week. Don't miss the premiere of Project Runway: Thursday, August 20th at 10 EST/9 CDT on LIFETIME.
Don't forget to check out Brother's line of Project Runway Limited Edition sewing machines to create your own personal couture just like the designers on the show! With three models to choose from, Project Runway machines add style to your wardrobe with advanced features such as automatic buttonholes, a wide variety of built-in stitches, seven-point feed dogs and much more. Enjoy greater creative freedom with the new LB6770 PRW, the first Project Runway machine with embroidery capability. Whichever model suits you best, you'll be well on your way to making a bold fashion statement.
I have purchased from ALLBRANDS.com before and found it reliable and speedy. I will always look there before any purchase is made. And I will recommend it to friends.
Caryl, Woodland Park, CO
My experience has been nothing but extraordinary. The first 2 Singer machines I ordered were defective. No problem. Emailed me a label and sent them back. Opted for a store credit and purchased my Brother machine that I LOVE. Thank you, thank you!
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Organ HAx1 15x1 130R Box of 100 Chrome Plated Sewing Machine Needles Retail Store (+$19.99, You Save $10.00)
Brother SASCKIT1 29pc Sewing Machine Starter Kit Thread Bobbins Needles 3 Feet Foot Kit* (+$39.99, You Save $10.00)