There are threading diagrams printed on the machine to help you get set up and sewing quickly.
6 Built-In Stitches
- Blind Hem
- 4-Step Buttonhole
Easy Stitch Selection
The Stitch Dial located on the front of the machine allows you to easily change stitches in one step.
Ensures stable straight stitch quality regardless of the type of fabric being used.
Preset Stitch Length and Width
With a preset stitch length and width, theres no need for a beginner to waste time figuring out what size to use.
Heavy Duty Metal Frame
A heavy Duty metal interior frame ensures that all the inner mechanisms are held in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.
Free Arm Convertible
Easily access cuffs, collars, pant hems, and other places that are typically "difficult to reach" by simply removing the free arm.
View Singer's full feature list using the link below
- US Warranty 25 year head, 2 year electrical, 90 days parts and labor
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Product Brochure for Singer 1304 Start Sewing Machine
Videos on Singer 1304 Start Sewing Machine
- All-Purpose Foot - General sewing on most fabric
- Zipper Foot - For inserting zippers & piping
- Buttonhole Foot - Creates perfectly sized buttonholes. The included underplate holds the fabric in place to ensure the material doesn't move even when close to a seem or edge
- Darning Plate - For controlling the fabric without it being pulled by the feed dogs
- Pack of 3 needles
- Needle Plate Screwdriver
- Spool Pin Felts
- Seam Ripper
- Lint Brush
- Power Line Cord
- Foot Control
- Quick Start Guide
- Instruction Manual
It was a birthday gift but so far the machines fantastic and am not dissapointed