What is Bernina Academy?
Join us for two glorious days of sewing, fun, learning and socializing!!
Learn new techniques and get new ideas from Bernina National Educator Sandra Swick. Get inspired, and learn to Tame that Technique!
Bernina Academy will be held May 10-11, from 10AM to 5PM at our Houston TX location with doors opening at 9AM both days.
- 6 hours of sewing each day
- Top Educator in the Country
- Sew on Top of the line B 790 E machine provided to us by Bernina
- Snacks and Lunch provided
Come Join Sandra Swick for two days of detailed instruction on how to "Tame that Technique",
- Spend 2 days with us learning 18 new techniques from #Bernina expert educators teaching you the full potential of your current or future can't live without machine! Don't miss out on 2 days of laughs, learning, and fun!
What do you Get as a Registered Attendee
- Exclusive deals on machines and supplies only available at the event
- Give-a-ways and prizes
- Lunch Provided each Day
Course Description: coming soon!
Course Completion: At the end of the two days you will graduate with a completed BERNINA Academy Technique Book.
Course Requirements: NONE! Whether you are a seasoned pro, or you've never touched a sewing machine you can attend this course.
Bernina Academy coming to AllBrands! Sandra Swick and Barbara Chatelain announcing the launch of Fear No Fabrics sewing.
Event Location:AllBrands.com Houston, Sew Contempo
18203 Egret Bay Blvd, Houston, TX 77058