INCLUDED: 0% APR Financing through Synchrony Financial OAC On Credit Approval
INCLUDED: Brother's Best Premium Manufacturers Warranty: 25yr Head, 6 Yr Electrical, 2 Yr Parts/Labor
INCLUDED: In Store Instruction
INCLUDED: SA8501 Purple Tote Bag 17x13x12" for Sewing Quilting Embroidery Serger Machines*
Project Runway Innov-ís NS80PRW Powerful, portable and affordable, the compact travel friendly Innov-ís NS80PRW is the perfect addition to your on-the-go collection.
Powerful, portable and affordable, the compact travel friendly Innov-ís NS80PRW is the perfect addition to your on-the-go collection. The exclusive Project Runway, travel-friendly Innov-ís NS80PRW is the perfect mix of powerful, portable, and affordable all within a sewing machine. The Innov-ís NS80PRW is perfect for new sewers, or for experienced hobbyists looking to continue their projects while they are on-the-go. Offering exceptional sewing quality by using components from more technologically advanced sewing machines and keeping safety in mind, it can help bring the fashionista out of you!
Angela Wolf presents the new NS80PRW by Brother.
Meet the New Star in the Sewing World. Watch as sewing celebrity Angela Wolf from It's Sew Easy TV Show demonstrates why she loves her NS80PRW as a separate machine just for travel.
The compact and travel-friendly Innov-ís NS80PRW offers exceptional sewing quality by using components from more technologically advanced sewing machines. The long J foot and feed dogs create a smooth sewing experience with consistent stitching and the advanced needle threading system and clear LCD screen make operation a breeze. This machine is perfect for new sewers, or for experienced hobbyists looking to expand their collection on-the-go. This is the perfect mix of powerful, portable, and affordable.
80 built-in sewing stitches, including 8 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles
Improved Sewing with longer feed dogs and J foot
2.56" monochrome LCD display
Advanced needle threading system
Super bright LED light
Aluminum chassis for noise control and portability
Start/Stop sewing button or foot controller
4.1” x 6.4” Spacious workspace
Variable speed control
Jam resistant top bobbin with Quick-set bobbin
Advanced safety features
Included dust cover for travel
*Save up to $60 more on purchases of Carrying Cases, 25 Bobbins, 100 Organ Recommended Needles, and Brother 29 Piece Sewing Machine Starter Kit.
*Popular Consumer Magazine rated the Brother Innov-ís 40 a 'CR Best Buy,' stating that this top performing model 'offers the best combination of performance and price.'
Popular Consumer Magazine "The following models have the same ratings as Brother Innov-is 40 Project Runway Limited Edition.Features and specs may vary. Approximate retail price: $700. The Ratings applied to untested model Brother Innov-is 80 come from our tests of model Brother Innov-is 40 Project Runway Limited Edition, which in our judgment is enough alike in its performance, features, and specs that our test results apply to both."
- Step up the runway to the Innov-is 80 with these great features, 80 built-in stitches, including 10 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles, a built-in automatic needle threading system, free motion stitching, stitch selection via keypad and easy to read LCD. Use the alphanumeric characters in the Innov-is 80 for monogramming, or combine up to 35 stitches into patterns and create mirror images of stitches. It’s lightweight and portable, making it convenient to take to classes, and comes with a protective hard cover.
- For the Sewing enthusiast, quilter or crafter who wants a versatile, computerized machine, the Innov-ís 80 represents a solid value. Lightweight but packed full of features, this machine is great for beginner and experienced seamstresses alike.
- Stitch width up to 7mm
- Advanced needle threading system
- Multiple Needle Positions
- Top, drop-in, Quick-Set™ bobbin
- Automatic bobbin winding system
- Number of needles: One, with twin needle capability
- Upper Thread Tension System for perfect stitches on any fabric: Manual
- Drop feed function
- Free arm
- Maximum Sewing Speed (stitch per minute): 850
- LCD Monochrome display
Review from SewingInsight.com
- US Warranty 25 Years Head, 6 Years Electrical, 2 Years Parts, 2 Years Labor
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Digital Control Panel: LCD Monochrome display
- Accessory Storage: Built-in
- Carrying Case: Soft cover
- Included Accessory Feet: Yes
- Warranty: 25 year limited warranty
- UPC Code:
- Stitch Width Up to 7mm
- Stitch Length Up to 5mm
- Utility stitch functions Yes
- Reinforcement Function Yes, automatic
- Built-in Decorative Stitches Yes
- Needle Threading System Yes, advanced
- Upper Thread Tension System for perfect stitches on any fabric Manual
- Needle Positions Yes
- # of needles One, with twin needle capability
- Bobbin Top drop-in, Quick-Set™ Bobbin
- Bobbin winding system Automatic
- Maximum Sewing Speed (stitch per minute) 850
- Free Arm Yes
- Drop Feed Function Yes
- Machine Dimensions: 13.46" x 7.11" x 9.52"
- Machine Weight: 14 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs
- UL/CSA Listed: y⁄110v
• Overcasting foot
• Monogramming Foot
• Zipper Foot
• Zigzag Foot
• Blind Stitch Foot
• Button Fitting Foot
• Dust Cover
• Additional Accessories Included in Box
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Organ HAx1 15x1 130R Box of 100 Chrome Plated Sewing Machine Needles Retail Store (+$19.99, You Save $10.00)
Brother SASCKIT1 29pc Sewing Machine Starter Kit Thread Bobbins Needles 3 Feet Foot Kit* (+$39.99, You Save $10.00)
Arrow 98601 Gidget1 Portable White Folding Sewing Table 40x20x28" Opening 7-3/8 x 17-1/2 (+$99.99, You Save $19.01)