The Techsew 2135 is a heavy duty zigzag walking foot sewing machine suitable for medium to thick materials such as leather, neoprene, canvas, synthetics, truck covers, tents, sails, awnings, tarps, military & naval equipment and more.
- Sews zigzag and straight stitch
- Compound walking foot feed mechanism
- Large capacity bobbin
- 10" work area
- Stitch width and stitch length adjustment
- Self oiling
- Includes complete table, variable speed Servo motor, lamp, thread stand, tools, accessories
- Accessories included (needles, bobbins, oiler, instruction & parts manuals, bobbin winder, lamp)
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
- US Warranty 6 month manufacturer warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Sewing Capacity: Up to 3/8"
- Maximum sewing speed: 1200 SPM
- Maximum zigzag width: 8mm
- Maximum zigzag stitch length: 12mm
- Maximum straight stitch length: 6mm
- Presser foot clearance: 13mm (1/2")
- Needle System: 135x17 (DPx17)
- Needle Sizes: #14 to #22
GPC: Home & Garden › Household Appliances › Sewing Machines
Schmetz S135x17, 10/Pk Needles, Size 100/16 Baton Rouge Retail Store