The Juki MO-6700S Series is a new and powerful overlock/safety stitch machine that has been developed to offer increased reliability and ease-of-use, while upgrading seam quality at higher sewing speeds. It responds to a wider range of materials and processes to finish high-quality soft-feeling seams.
With the operating noise having been reduced and increased durability ensured, the cost-effective MO-6816S is a leading machine in the new era.
More Juki MO-6816S Features:
Since the machine comes with a needle-thread take-up mechanism as well as a looper thread take-up mechanism, to offer upgraded responsiveness from light- to heavy-weight materials with a lower applied tension, it achieves well-tensed soft-feeling seams that flexibly correspond to the elasticity of the material at the maximum sewing speed of 7,000rpm.
The newly adopted upper and lower needle bar bushings of the needle bar mechanism improve both the durability and reliability of the needle bar unit. The machine comes standard with a cartridge type oil filter and cooling fan for further improved reliability and durability.
The machine incorporates various mechanisms as standard, such as a differential-feed micro-adjustment mechanism and an external adjustment mechanism for adjusting the feed dog inclination as well as increasing the differential feed ratio, which can be easily adjusted to finish seams that perfectly match the material to be used.
Comfortable operation is all but guaranteed, by a wider area around the needle entry, the adoption as standard of a micro-lifter feature that offers improved responsiveness to materials and provides the operator with upgraded operability, and by the reduction of operating noise and vibration, which has been achieved by designing an optimally balanced machine.
Click HERE for Complete Color Brochure on Juki MO6800 Series Models MO6804, MO6814, MO6816, through MO6843. Not all models are stocked in USA.
Click HERE for Partial Brochure on Juki MO6800 Series Sergers MO6804, MO6814, MO6816. Not all models are stocked in USA.
Click HERE for Parts List on Juki MO6804, MO6814, MO6816
Sew All You Tube Videos on Juki MO6817, MO6716 Overlock and Safety Stitch Serger Machines
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Model name: MO-6816S
- Stitch type: 2-needle overlock Safety stitching
- Stitch style in the U.S.A.: 516
- Max. sewing speed :7,000rpm
- Stitch length : 1.5
- Needle gauge (mm): 2.0, 3.2, 4.0, 4.8, 4.8+2.0
- Overedging width (mm) : 3.2, 4.0, 4.8, 6.4
- Differential feed ratio :For gathering 1:2(Max. 1:4), For stretching 1:0.7(Max. 1:0.6)
- Needle bar stroke: 24.5mm
- Inclination angle of the needle: 20°
- Needle mechanism: Needle bar method and upper/lower bushing
- Needle: DC27(excluding some subclass model)
- Max. lift of the presser foot :7mm(excluding some subclass model)
- Max. presser foot pressure: 63.7N (6.5kg)
- Stitch adjusting method :By push-button
- Differential-feed adjusting method: By lever (with micro-adjustment)
- Weight of the machine head: 28kg
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Lubricating oil: JUKI Machine Oil 18 (equivalent to ISO VG18)
- Needle cooler: Optional
- Needle thread heat remover: Optional
- Micro-lifter: Provided as standard
Please review our Freight LTL shipping Policies