Pro Zone: pro level safely shuts heat off after 30 minutes lifted or on its heel, after 30 seconds if knocked over, after 3 minutes if left horizontal with iTouch over-ridden.
Features include premium stainless steel soleplate with large pressing surface; premium bead blast finish; optimized iTouch technology with extra-wide scorch guards for maximum stability; pro-level extended safety auto-shut off; auto-lift. 1800 watts with 12 ft. long cord. Limited 1 year warranty.
TG1600 YELLOW, 1800 Watts, Auto Lift Legs, 30 Minute Auto Off, Chromium Stainless Steel Soleplate, 12' Power Cord, Weighs 4 Pounds.
"Makes ironing easy, even a little fun." Martha Stewart Living, April 2011
Patented dual heating element technology ensures continuous ‘dry’ steam even at low
pressing temperatures and the auto shut-off bypass means your
iron is ready to press when you are!
The Oliso® TG1600 Pro features Oliso's patented iTouch® technology. Simply touch the handle and the iron lowers, ready to work. Take your hand off and the patented scorchguards lift the iron off the board preventing scorches, burns, and tipping. Less strain and 30% time savings are added benefits to this Smart Iron's 1800 watts of power and horizontal or vertical bursts of steam. The TG1600 Pro features a 30-minute extended auto-shut off for sewers and quilters, a 12.7 oz side fill tank, a beadblast stainless steel soleplate, flat pressing surface, detailer tip, and a 12-foot cord for full range of motion.
iTouch Technology that automatically lifts and lowers the iron. Just touch the handle to see Auto-Liftª technology! TIME Magazine names Oliso Iron one of the "Best Inventions"
The all new “made for the pro’s” TG1600 features iTouch Technology, a complete digital experience that makes ironing faster, more efficient, and fun
Enhanced iTouch Technology digitally activates patented Extra Wide scorch guards that lift iron on and off fabric with the simple touch of your hand
- Quicker Pressing up to 30% less ironing time
- Less Strain no more repetitive lifting, iron stays horizontal
- Safer Ironing minimize burns, scorching, and tipping
- Zero-Drip prevents spitting and leaking when iron is hot
Double Duty Deep Penetrating Heat
- 1800watts with variable heat
- Digitally controlled temperature provides consistent, precise heating
- Press through multiple layers at once
Triple Play Xtreme Steam
- Continuous steam for crisp results in a single pass
- Horizontal burst of steam eliminates the toughest wrinkles
Redesigned Premium Stainless Steel Soleplate
- Bead Blast finish Improves glide & durability, resistance to scratches
- Pro-Press soleplate engineered with super flat core pressing plate for quilters and sewers
- New Pointed tip gets into tighter spaces
- Large, 12.7 oz Side Fill Water Tank
- Ergonomic design means no more awkward filling or water spills. Saves time, fill under faucet
- Easy-access, 7-level fabric selector
- New 12’ Long Cord for the Pro’s
- New Pro Extended Safety Quad Auto Shut-Off
- Shuts heat off after 30 minutes lifted or on its heel, after 30 seconds if knocked over, 3 minutes if left horizontal with iTouch over-ridden
Winner of the following awards
Click Here to View the Oliso Iron Brochure and Comparison Chart for Oliso Smart Irons: TG1050, TG1100, and TG1600 (.PDF)
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Weight Est.: 3 lbs 8 oz
Dimensions Est.: 12.7” x 5.62” x 7.87”
Designed for Quilters and Sewers
iTouch® technology: Patented Scorchguards™ lift with the touch of your hand and lower when you’ve stopped ironing, preventing burns, scorching and tipping.
Ergonomic: No more repetitive lifting; iron levitates above the fabric and lowers with the simple touch of your hand
Ready when you are: Iron stays on for 30 minutes before shutting off. Simply touch the handle to reactivate.
Anti-drip system: Prevents spitting and leaking while the iron is hot
Pointed Detailer Tip: Creates crisp pleats, pockets, cuffs and collars. Great for bias tape and tight corners.
Pro-Zone™ Soleplate: Extra flat pressing area eliminates dimple impressions in fabric. Beadblast chromium finish for unparalleled glide and scratch-resistance.
Quick Heating: 1800 watts of power
OnePass™ Pressing: extra thick soleplate for optimal heat retention. Powerful vertical and horizontal steam removes the toughest wrinkles.
- 12’ cord with a 360° pivot
- Extra large (12.7 oz) water tank for heavy steam usage
- Water tank is side-loading for easy access
- Comes with large fill cup
I bought the Oliso TG-1600 for my wife about three years ago, but we both use it. This is as great as an iron can get. We LOVE the auto lift legs. This is a fantastic feature. My wife does a lot of sewing, so she really likes that it has a 30 minute auto off. I especially like the powerful steam burst feature. I'm usually in a hurry, ironing a shirt to wear to work. So, the steam, along with the quick heat up is wonderful. Let me add a little more about the iron's unique auto lift legs. It's very convenient. It's a safety feature, because the iron stays low and flat, reducing the possibility of tipping over. And speaking as a guy, auto legs is a cool "gadgety" feature that makes the iron fun to use. It's the coolness factor that makes this the greatest iron ever.
I have ordered sewing machines,sergers,bobbin winder and now this GREAT Iron. Totally satisfied customer.
Susan, Victoria BC
I bought a Oliso TG 1200 in Victoria BC Canada at Costco [demo] 2 years ago. Twice while heating up it legged down on the ironing board without me touching it. Never leave the room while the iron is plugged in!
We decided to order the Oliso TG-1600 for the regular price with the warranty from Allbrands. I appreciate your explaining the benefit of the warranty. My wife and I have come to trust Allbrands over the years. That confidence far outweighs the few dollars we could save with another company.
I could have gotten this somewhere else but decided to get it here because of the service and the warranty that came with it. I loove Oliso Irons this is my second one and an upgrade from the tg1000. So far it is great. A little different but not much. Thanks for another great sale.
Thank you very much. I placed my order. I love your company. This is my third order with you and I'm enjoying the excellent prices and services. I recommend you every chance I get.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Dritz CC-82452B Ironing Blanket Pad, 28"x22" Heat Reflecting, Non Skid (+$9.99, You Save $20.00)