Designed to remove the guesswork and deliver an automatic cleaning experience for your carpet, this Professional Series SmartWash Advanced Pet Automatic Upright Carpet Cleaner is a perfect addition to your home cleaning tool kit. Each carpet cleaner utilizes a motion sensing design. As you push SmartWash forward it washes your carpet, and as you pull back it dries your carpet.
- CRI seal of approval to help carpets stay cleaner, healthier and last longer
- Auto-clean motion sensing design eliminates the guesswork
- Auto-mix precisely mixes and dispenses solution for optimal cleaning - auto dry delivers powerful extraction with HeatForce for faster drying
- Flex force power brushes gently remove deep dirt, debris and pet messes
- 1-step removable nozzle makes it easy to clean the brushes
- Dual-tank system is easy to fill, empty and rinse
- Trigger-free design delivers a deep clean as easy as vacuuming
- Clean further and tackle messes anywhere with the 2-in-1 antimicrobial pet tool
- Low-profile foot easily reaches and removes stains
- 5-year warranty
- What's included: XL stair/upholstery hose, mesh tool storage bag, 2-in-1 pet tool attachment, sample bottle of carpet cleaning solution
Deep Clean as Easy as Vacuuming
Eliminates the guesswork with Automatic Cleaning Technology. Simply push forward to clean, pull back to dry.
Auto-dry with the power of HeatForce for faster drying.
Gently removes deep dirt and debris.
1-Step Removable Nozzle
Makes it easy to clean brushes.
Motion sensing design eliminates the guesswork.
Precisely mixes and dispenses solution for optimal cleaning.
Powerful extraction with HeatForce for faster drying.
Gently removes deep dirt and debris.
Dual Tank System
Easy to fill, empty and rinse.
CRI Seal of Approval
To help carpets stay cleaner, healthier and last longer.
How to Use:
- Prep room and vacuum thoroughly. Move furniture to make an easy cleaning space and vacuum area to be cleaned.
- Pretreat tough stains and high-traffic areas.
- Deep clean your carpets.
- Allow carpets to dry and then vacuum.
- US Warranty 5 Year Warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Amperage (amps): 10 A
- Carpet Cleaner Type: Upright Carpet Cleaners
- Cleaning Path Width (In.): 12
- Cleaning Tank Capacity (gallons): 1
- Collecting Tank Capacity (gallons): .6
- Color: Silver
- Commercial and Residential use
- Cord Length (ft.): 22'
- Floor Care Features: Motion Sensing
- Horsepower (hp): 0 hp
- Included Accessories: Cleaning solution, Hose
- Material: Plastic
- Noise Level (dB): 89
- Number of Attachments: 1
- Number of Wheels: 2
- Operation Style: Walk-Behind
- Weight (lb.): 18.9 lb
- Recommended Surfaces: Carpet
- Voltage (v): 120v
They are safe to use on Nylon, Polyolefin, Polyester, and Acrylic carpet and area rugs. Always check manufacturer’s label before cleaning for any specific instructions. Before you clean, test a small hidden area of carpet for color fastness. If color changes, do not use.
Can SmartWash™ clean furniture?
Yes! Your SmartWash™ comes with an 8-foot hose and various tools to clean stains and spills on upholstered furniture. Always check manufacturer’s label before cleaning for any specific instructions. Before you clean, test a small hidden area of carpet for color fastness. If color changes, do not use.
Does SmartWash™ have a rinse-only mode?
It’s easy to rinse your carpets with the SmartWash™! Simply remove the solution tank from the unit, fill the Clean Water Tank, then push forward to rinse, pull back to dry. We recommend rinsing your carpets after cleaning to remove any solution residue.
How much cleaning solution do I use with SmartWash™?
The great thing about the SmartWash™ is there is NO measuring to do! Simply fill the Solution Tank with HOOVER® cleaning solution and the SmartWash™ takes care of all the mixing and measuring, it’s that easy!
Can SmartWash™ be used on hard floor surfaces?
We designed the HOOVER® SmartWash™ specifically for deep carpet cleaning. We do not recommend using SmartWash™ on bare floor surfaces.
How easy it to clean the brush roll on SmartWash™?
SmartWash™ has a one-step removable nozzle that makes it easy to remove and clean the brushes. No screwdrivers needed.
What is HOOVER’s HeatForce™ Technology?
HOOVER®’s exclusive HeatForce™ Technology blows hot air onto the carpet while the Dry Only Mode extracts all that extra water so you can get back to your carpets in no time!