Everlast Anticalc steam iron- Perfect solution to Hard water Rowenta Everlast Anticalc provides protection against calc and professional-quality ironing results. It features a removable anti-calc collector, A narrow tip for enhanced precision, Patented Microsteam400 Profile soleplate for perfect ironing results, 1750 Watts powerful steam, 11. oz. water tank, for reduced re-fills.
- Anti-Calc System - captures large pieces of calc and is complentary to the Self Clean feature that flushes small calcium particles through the Microsteam soleplate
- Scale is automatically collected in the collector that is easy to empty (collects 1 tsp every 3 months on average, depending on water hardness)
- Patented Microsteam stainless-steel soleplate has 400 microholes for perfect steam distribution
- Highly polished stainless steel provides a smooth surface with excellent glide
- Auto-Steam feature continually adjusts steam output to the temperature of the soleplate
- Precision tip reaches difficult areas like collars, seams and around buttons
- Ergonomic thermostat knob provides a precise reading of settings
- Works with tap water, no need for distilled water
- Vertical steam is ideal for drapes and hanging garments
- 3-Way Auto Shut-Off - Turns the iron off in 8 minutes if left vertically and 30 seconds if left horizontally or if tipped over
- Self-cleaning system
- 10 oz water tank
- 1750 watts
- Made in Germany
Rowenta Everlast Anti- Calc Iron DW7180. If you live in a hard water area, unless properly cared for, an iron can become clogged with limescale or calc. Sooner or later, depending on the hardness of the water used, it could stop functioning properly.