The DW2171 1600 Watt AccessSteam Iron by Rowenta is specially designed for ease and efficiency at the same time. This lightweight iron has microsteam stainless-steel soleplate with 300 microholes which allows perfect steam distribution.
The temperature and amount of steam for a fabric is automatically determined by the auto-steam thermostat. The precision tip makes the most difficult to reach areas accessible and the vertical steam helps to remove the wrinkles from hanging garments to drapes.
This 1600 Watt Iron having 8.45 oz water tank includes an anti-drip system to help prevent spitting or leaking at low heat settings, a self-clean system that flushes out loose mineral deposits for long-lasting performance and clean steam , and 3 way smart automatic shut off for safety—the iron turns off automatically if left unused after 8 minutes in the upright position, or after 30 seconds in the horizontal position or tipped over.
• Microsteam stainless-steel soleplate has 300 microholes for perfect steam distribution.
• Precision tip reaches difficult areas like collars, seams and around buttons.
• Auto-Steam thermostat that automatically determines the appropriate amount of steam and temperature of the fabric
• Vertical steam removes wrinkles from hanging garments and drapes.
• Built-in Anti-Calc system removes impurities, ensuring long-lasting, clean steam.
• Anti Drip system to prevent water leakage when the iron has not reached it’s optimal temperature.
• Auto shutoff after 8 minutes if left vertical, after 30 seconds, if left horizontal or tipped over.
• Self-cleaning system to prolong the life the iron.
• 8.45-oz. cap. water tank.
• 1600 watts
ROWENTA ACCESSTEAM STEAM IRON: GREAT IRONING RESULTS
Rowenta Accessteam steam iron delivers great ironing results on a variety of garments.
It is simple to use thanks to 3 temperature settings with automatically adjusted steam output, with a strong shot of steam to tackle stubborn creases.
This iron has a Microsteam 300 soleplate with precision tip ensures excellent steam coverage, with high-quality inox for added durability, plus an anti-scale setting for longer-lasting performance.
With an anti-drip function and vertical steaming capacity completing the package, Rowenta Accessteam is the essential tool for ironing.
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- The 300 microholes allows perfect steam distribution
- The Auto-steam thermostat adjusts itself and sets itself on to the appropriate amount of steam and temperature in accordance with the fabric
- The hard water makes ironing harder as it leads to accumulation of loose mineral deposits on the inner surface of the soleplate which in turn compromises the steam output, but with the built in anti-calc system this iron takes care of the calc and gives you long lasting clean steam for perfect ironing.
- The anti-drip system prevents the water leakage when the iron has not reached its optimal temperature and the auto shut off helps to automatically shut off the iron after 8 minutes if it is left vertical, 30 seconds if horizontal or tripped over.
Power 1600 W
Continuous steam output 25 g/min
Steam boost 100 g/min
Setting of steam & temperature Automatic steam
Soleplate Technology MICROSTEAM 300 (Stainless Steel)
Glideability of soleplate ***
Durability of soleplate / scratch resistance ***
Continuous steam diffusion Tip, side and heart
Power cord length 2,5 m
Power cord length (ft) 7,9
Water tank capacity 250 ml
Water tank capacity (oz) 8,45 oz
Stable rest hill
Water filling hole Medium
Anti scale function Anti-scale setting
Colours WHITE & CHARCOAL
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Mary Ellens S60034 Best Press Clear Starch Spray Scent Free, 6oz Bottle (+$2.99, You Save $2.00)
Dritz CC-82452B Ironing Blanket Pad, 28"x22" Heat Reflecting, Non Skid (+$9.99, You Save $10.00)