INCLUDED: Dritz D11150 Iron Off Hot Soleplate Cleaner 3Pk 1oz, 24g Squeeze Tubes
It has a detachable water tank, with a built- in, lifetime anti-calcium build-up cartridge, so you can use tap water.
It features a double elliptical soleplate (points on both ends) trademarked by Panasonic, automatic- shut-off feature, (after 10 minutes) electronic temperature control, and anti-drip system.
It even steams in the vertical position. Won the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.
Iron heats up in 1 minute to maximum (392 degree) temperature, after removing from base-you have 2 minutes, 30 seconds of ironing at set temp, before iron begins to cool You may iron for a full 6 minutes before the iron reaches low. Every time iron is replaced on base, it reheats.
Base features an auto-wind cord reel. This iron is perfect for quilters especially for applique methods.
Also features adjustable steam, spray mist and jet of steam for tough wrinkles or self-cleaning.
Electronic Temperature Control
- Easy touch system to select desired temperature.
- Anti-Drip System provides a water seal inside the iron to protects fabrics from water spotting.
- With the push of a button, the vertical steam feature allows you to direct a burst of steam to hanging garments.
Auto Shut-Off - Remembers to Turn Off the Iron When You Don't
- Our electronic sensor automatically shuts off the iron after 10 minutes if it is left in the base.
Stay Clean Vents
- An anti-calcium system prevents clogged steam vents by reducing the sediment build-up in the vaporizing chamber of the iron.
Select the Amount of Steam for the Job
- The adjustable steam button allows you to select just the right amount of steam required for your ironing needs. Choose regular steam for heavier fabrics or light steam for touch-ups.
Steam or Dry Ironing - the Choice is Yours
- With our steam/dry selector, you can select to steam or dry iron by simply pushing a button.
2-for-1 with Jet-of-Steam and Self-Cleaning
- A powerful burst of steam helps remove stubborn wrinkles when ironing. It also helps clean the steam vents on the soleplate after ironing.
Spray Mist the Wrinkles Away!
- The spray mist button helps eliminate stubborn wrinkles by directing extra moisture where necessary.
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Soleplate Finish: Stainless Steel, Curved
Water Tank: Detachable
Iron Handle: Molded Plastic
Built-in Retractable Cord Reel: Yes (On Base)
Temperature Control: Push button Mirco-processor
Tempurature Ready Indicator Light: On/Off - 3 Settings
Heat Resistant Carrying Case: Yes
Easy Glide - Curved Soleplate: Yes
Time Saving - Multi-Directional Soleplate: Yes
Selectable Fabric / Temperature Dial: 3 Fabric Settings
Adjustable Steam Amount: High / Low / Dry
Extra Jet-of-Steam: Yes
Water Mist: Spray
Water Tank Capacity: 4oz
Vertical Steam: Yes
Automatic Water Seal: Anti-Drip System
Stay Clean Steam Vents: N/A
Quick Reference Fabric / Temp. Chart: On Charging Base
Easy Storage / Carrying Case w/ Handle: Yes
Auto Shut-Off: In Charging Base (after 10 min.)
Power Supply: 119 Volts; 60 Hz
Rated Power: 12.5 Amps, 1500 Watts
Iron-Temperature Range: 176°F - 392°F
Dimensions: 5-1/8" x 3-15/16" x 8-11/16"
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.