This iron's hard anodized aluminum soleplate enhances its glide over fabric, it is also scratch resistant and stronger than aluminum alone. As an answer to every quilter's plead this iron also has the capacity to press at the lowest soleplate temperature without spitting or leaking while mainting steam consistency. Its sensor responds to your touch and auto shut-off bypass has it ready to work when you are.
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Anodized Aluminum soleplate
- Horizontal steam release
- 1800 watts of power
- Water tank capacity of 10 oz.
- 8.2' cord length
- 110v / 15 amps power consumption
- Built-in anti-scale cartridge
- 15g or 30g per minute of steam volume
- Also has a patented two element heating design allowing iron to contain steam within that can be released on demand.
Size: 13" x 5" x 6.5"
***Freight Intensive Item*** Billable transportation charges for freight intensive items will be the greater of the dimensional weight. In addition to transportation charges freight carriers may assess an additional oversize charger per package
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.