Press delicates like silk to resilient fabrics like cotton and linen. Use dry or on the steam setting.
Remove wrinkles from clothing with ease with this steam iron, which features 9 temperature settings for precise treatment of a variety of fabric types and electronic temperature control for precision.
LCD display electronic temperature control
- Allows precise operation.
1700W of power
- For efficient ironing.
9 temperature settings
- With fabric guide to ensure proper treatment of different materials.
- With burst and variable steam options for customized ironing.
Cool spray mist
- Assists in dewrinkling.
3-way smart auto off
- Turns the iron off automatically for safety.
Anticalc and antidrip design
- For easy cleanup and to prevent marking fabrics.
Stainless Steel soleplate for effortless glide
LED display with sound alerts when the right temperature is reached
- US Warranty 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
A safety feature of 3-way auto shut off allows you to walk away and not worry if you turned off the iron: after 8 minutes the iron will shut-off if left vertical, 30 seconds if left horizontal with no movement, and 30 seconds if it falls to the side. A 360 degree pivoting power cords allows a free range of motion. An open tip simplifies ironing pleats or around buttons. An anti-drip design prevents those annoying leaks when using the iron at low temperatures. The iron weighs less than 3 pounds and has a 94-inch cord. A limited 2 year warranty is included.
- Anti-Drip Steam Iron with 1700 watts power
- Stainless Steel soleplate for effortless glide
- LED display with sound alerts when the right temperature is reached
- 3 Way smart auto off safety features
Product Height: 6"
Product Width: 11-1/2"
Product Weight: 2.9 lbs
Product Depth: 4-1/4"
Auto Shutoff: Yes
Plate Type: Stainless-steel
Soleplate Finish: Stainless-steel
I have had my iron over 1 month now and I love it. I read some of the reviews and I have had NO problems at all with my iron. Plus it's my favorite color-purple. Thanks singer! I would recommend this iron to friends, relatives etc.
Rachael, Marietta Ga
I bought this iron because they didn't have the Rowenta. Had no idea how it would work, but I love it a lot and the price was just right. I do window treatments and I need a reliable iron and this one is great so far. Very easy to use and I love the different settings too.
I was completely satisfied with transaction with your company and will definitely use your services in the future.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.